How do YOU carry your EVO?

yahtzee

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Given the size of the EVO, how are you carrying it? I have always been a snap-in holster kinda guy (blackberry's were smaller but still couldnt just shove it in my pocket). I use the platinum case from BB (the two piece one with the snap in holster) but it makes a big device much bigger....Is there a snap-in holster that's available that doesnt require a bulkier case? Surely, no one is just sticking this thing in their pocket, right?

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Lol, your pants are so tight you can't fit the evo or a black berry in your front pocket??? I don't think you should be worried about how to carry your cell phone... i'd worry more about changing up your wardrobe.

Reactions: ryanteeisme

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Given the size of the EVO, how are you carrying it? I have always been a snap-in holster kinda guy (blackberry's were smaller but still couldnt just shove it in my pocket). I use the platinum case from BB (the two piece one with the snap in holster) but it makes a big device much bigger....Is there a snap-in holster that's available that doesnt require a bulkier case? Surely, no one is just sticking this thing in their pocket, right?

fishing string and a hook then i wait by the ol town river

jk, gel case in the back pocket

Stokes

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I was naked for the first month I had it and I just put it in my front right pocket with my wallet. I put my keys and change in my left pocket. I bought a skin case for it today simply because I was too worried about scratching or damaging the camera when I just placed it naked on its back. I always used to use the kickstand, but I didn't want to wear it out and break it. Now I can just lay it down on its back in the case without having to worry about scratching the lens or flipping out the kickstand.

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Lol, your pants are so tight you can't fit the evo or a black berry in your front pocket??? I don't think you should be worried about how to carry your cell phone... i'd worry more about changing up your wardrobe.

lol, if your phone cant fit in your pocket then wonder how the coin purse can:D

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
IMO nothing says douche like holsters, pouches, clips, murses, etc. please do yourself a favor and just put the thing in your front pocket.

That is awesome.. lol...

As for me.. Naked.. No case, no screen protector and I flop it between my front left or rear left pockets.. Depends... In dress pants/Khakis front pocket but in Jeans the back pocket.... When sitting down I usually have it either in my hands on the desk or in the cup holder or dock in my car....