How do YOU carry your EVO?

m3rma1d

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I dunno what kinda case I have... It's clear and bend-y pink on the front, and frosted colorless hard plastic on the back. All one piece.

Anyhooz, phone goes in front pocket. I'm a chick, so the jeans are tight-ish to tight. There's no reason you can't carry this in your pocket. I dunno why everyone thinks it's such a huge monster, it isn't.

(And now there's gotta be a joke in my post about "Is that an Evo in your pocket, or are you happy to see me...?" So there you have it.)

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Semi-nude. I have a screen protector. I had an Otterbox for a month or two, but I missed the sleek design of my beautiful EVO.

Got2buzz

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't Believe Replacement is Free

Since I found out that Sprint replaces an Evo that I drop for free, I've started carrying it naked with a matte screen protector from TruProtection. I have the Seido two-piece case, but it takes all the "sexy" away from the phone, in my opinion. I just leave the case in the drawer now, and carry the phone in my front/left pants pocket.

Unless you have some special arrangement with Sprint, the standard "protection plan" costs $100.00 (deductable) per phone replacement. I got caught by that fine print once all ready.:mad: Just wanted to offer a heads up on that.

BTW there is what looks like a cheaper/better phone insurance plan offerred by www.worthavegroup might want to take a look at their plans. Amoung other things their deductable is $50.00 per replacement.

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I had an Other Box Defender for a month, I decided I didn't like it so I took it back. I've gone back to my HTC leather case on my belt, and screen protector.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

49erfan

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
In front right pocket with no case or screen protector. I used to have case and screen protector but all it did was add unwanted bulk and plastic made the screen look ugly. .

star444

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine last Thursday night so, for now, I've been carrying it in my left front pocket without a case, screen protector, etc. I carried my Hero like that most of the time and it still looks great. However, I'm finding the Evo's size makes me feel like I'm about to drop it pretty often, so I've ordered 3 different cases that should be in by Wednesday.

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Finally found a "case" to protect it while it's in my purse. It's naked and the phone has the Sedio 3500 extended battery and regular cases wouldn't hold it, even pocket pouches which is what I wanted anyway were too small. Looked in all the obvious places and low and behold the last place I checked was good ole' WallyWorld. Found a bodyglove reversible black and white on the inside pouch case that holds and protects it while it's in my purse... perfect. I can sleep now, LOL
Here's a link to Amazon where it's twice as much, I only paid 9.99 at Walmart
Amazon.com: Body Glove CRC90983 Clutch Phone Case - Black: Software

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos