How is your pre-installed screen protector holding up?

Debd24

Sep 5, 2019
Visit site
I have a pretty bad scratch on mine that I noticed today and I've only had the phone less than a week... these scratches don't go through to the actual screen I hope?? Has anyone had that happen? I haven't dropped it or anything. Think it just hit something in my purse. 😒

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Install one if the paid best of class battery utilities. There's some that should if have been pulled. Put a real number to "hot" and shows if charger is an issue. Or cable.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a pretty bad scratch on mine that I noticed today and I've only had the phone less than a week... these scratches don't go through to the actual screen I hope?? Has anyone had that happen? I haven't dropped it or anything. Think it just hit something in my purse. 😒

The pre-installed screen protector is crap, it's made of soft plastic so it'll get scratched to hell.

Don't worry, the screen beneath will be fine. Not only is it protected by the screen protector, the glass it's made from is far more resilient.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I went barenaked on my S9+, and all was well. I did so because, frankly, there wasn't anything on the market at the time that could handle that curved screen.

But when my S10+ came, and after a couple of months saw that the factory "screen protector" was getting dinged up getting the same use that my S9+ had, I figured there must be something out there by now. So I went to the Zagg place in the mall.

Sure enough, they had a top tier glass protector. They peeled off that Saran-wrap of a factory "protector" (no wonder it kept getting dinged up) and put theirs on. No problems. I re-set my fingerprints and all is well.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I've just peeled mine of due to a couple good scratches in it. I will be putting something on it although I had nothing on my s9+ and screen was fine so..

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Over 5 months and no lifting of any kind I think that has to do with the case. I do have a scratch on it but at least it's not on the screen itself.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I've had the preinstalled screen protector on my S10 since I got the phone on launch day, and it recently got a big enough scratch to annoy me. So I peeled it off and am using a TPU protector which seems to be better. The fingerprint reader is much, much better with my new screen protector.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Is the built-in screen protector on the Note 10+ the same as on my previous S9 phone? Before I traded in my S9, I had it for about 3 months and the screen looked perfectly fine without any aftermarket screen protector added. Since I've only had my Note 10 Plus for several days, I can't comment on it yet.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine is showing some scratches, but the corners are still perfect. I'll keep this one until...I guess it starts coming off on its own.