How is your pre-installed screen protector holding up?

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't referring to you specifically.....I'm just as careful as can be and the plastic had a small scratch. Nothing actually worth removing the screen protector for but I had to to install a Whitestone Dome for a review. The plastic ones don't last that long. In the end I prefer glass anyway it's just that much smoother so the pre-installed one wasn't bad considering it was plastic.

Same! I am really careful with my phone but I just noticed a small scratch. Not enough for me to take it off just yet. Also I am def trading in to get the Note 10 so I can live with it for 5 months.

I didn't think I was going to miss the spen so much. Once I get the Note 10, I think I am done for two years on buying phones.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Same! I am really careful with my phone but I just noticed a small scratch. Not enough for me to take it off just yet. Also I am def trading in to get the Note 10 so I can live with it for 5 months.

I didn't think I was going to miss the spen so much. Once I get the Note 10, I think I am done for two years on buying phones.

That's how I am with this phone my husband said we're not trading next year I need to be happy with this one. So I got to keep this for 2 years. I don't have a problem with that I love it so far. 5g won't be out for so long that I'm good with this one. and yes I've thought about waiting for the 5G phone due to battery and bigger screen but this one is just perfect for me and my small hands I love it.

And I've been very careful when I put it in my pocket during work but nothing else is in my pocket I'm doing my best to not mess up this protector.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
What are you guys are doing to your phones? I've had mine since Mar 6th and my screen protector looks perfect.

Nothing at all. My s9+ is used the same way without one and has no marks. That screen protector scratches very easy. I guess by being in my pocket or when I carry both phones together, maybe they rub against each other.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I still haven't noticed any scratches on my stock protector but I've also not held it up under a light looking for any scratches either. I hope they stay unnoticeable.

I wrote too soon. Sunday I noticed a nice knick on one of the factory protectors. I’m anal and didn’t even wanna use the phone after I saw that. I ordered the OTAO protectors and they should be arriving today. I do hope they install flawlessly and look good.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
It gone.

Phone slid off the bed and the scrape it made on the protector looked like a crack. Took it off to look at the crack and the "crack" came off with the screen protector.

fzalta18

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Have my S10+ over 45 days now and it's still perfect. I keep wondering what the people who scratch and smudge their screen protector do with their phones?

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine got scratched up this weekend so I took it off and put on the Whitestone Dome that I purchased before I bought the phone. Now my FPS hardly works. It worked great with the factory screen protector.

Same here - the Whitestone def messes with the fingerprint sensor. And yes, I did redo the fingerprints. I’m now back with an original Samsung one and no issues at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174