How many of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Its ashame how immature that is. If I have been negative in this forum I was certainly not on purpose. Maybe even miscommunication.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
ha, that was a legit thread. Tmobile's coverage is bottom of the barrel and their business is in the tank. There's a reason that they have as much churn as they do and even all their snazzy phones can't help it.

Reactions: Chrisy

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ha, that was a legit thread. Tmobile's coverage is bottom of the barrel and their business is in the tank. There's a reason that they have as much churn as they do and even all their snazzy phones can't help it.

lol, I do agree. But I wouldn't go into another forum and make negative threads about it over and over. I'd just quit T-Mobile and move on.

This thread turned out fun. Those Sensation folks are mighty sensitive. :p Just playing.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
lol, I do agree. But I wouldn't go into another forum and make negative threads about it over and over. I'd just quit T-Mobile and move on.

This thread turned out fun. Those Sensation folks are mighty sensitive. :p Just playing.

Keep it up.

I'm one post away from banning you. I don't have time for your foolishness, but was forced to make time. You will not like the outcome if you continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69