How to disable S-VOICE and get GOOGLE NOW with double click of home button?

wild9

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
There is also a new issue, is it possible to change the screen off voice activation "Hi Galaxy" to launch Google Now instead?

sddabrow

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
There is also a new issue, is it possible to change the screen off voice activation "Hi Galaxy" to launch Google Now instead?

I have been saying "Hi Galaxy, open voice search" . This brings you right to Google now without pushing a button.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

BlueOrbit

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I am using a Nova Launcher and I configured a single press on the Home button (when on main screen) to bring up Google Now. Works great.

mlsanders

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I am using a Nova Launcher and I configured a single press on the Home button (when on main screen) to bring up Google Now. Works great.

Exactly what I did as well. Just wish I had a way to make it go there from any screen instead of just the main screen, but that's a minor quibble.

BlueOrbit

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Exactly what I did as well. Just wish I had a way to make it go there from any screen instead of just the main screen, but that's a minor quibble.

You could configure a "double tap" on any screen with Nova Launcher and have Google Now come up. I did this for a while, but decided that I like a single press on the Home button better.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I froze S voice (rooted). Hate that thing :p.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.