How To Edit Gallery/Photo Tags?

LSK74

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello, everyone!
How can I edit/delete photo tags that I've created?

There are now some duplicates, wrongly spelled etc., but just can't find their locations, or how to edit them?!

KJ

Sent fra min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

LSK74

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, a lot, Rukbat!
What I'm talking about is the tags I've created in my Gallery/on the S5; I want to find the location (folder, if you like) of those tags in order to delete some of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LSK74

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Does your reply mean that it is not possible to delete/edit custom photo tags (not on the photos themselves, but the ones stored in the Gallery) on the S5 without installing ES File Explorer?

LSK74

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Bump!
Anyone know the file location for the tags (custom/user created) made in the stock Gallery-app on the Samsung S5? Need to delete, and edit, some of my tags.

TG20

Apr 15, 2024
Visit site
I really wish someone would reply to this. I would also like to clean up my tag list. There has to be a file that contains them all somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I really wish someone would reply to this. I would also like to clean up my tag list. There has to be a file that contains them all somewhere.
This is a pretty old thread, discussing a very old version of the Samsung Gallery app. Things may very well have changed by now. Can you tell us which phone you're using, and which gallery app?

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23