How to install S-Voice to galaxy nexus

Jutch

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. I'm new to rooting and all this stuff so I have a question. How do I install the S-Voice app that was leaked to my rooted Galaxy Nexus. It is rooted but with stock 4.0.2 from verizon. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I already have the files downloaded and ready to go, I just don't know how to get it on there.

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Depends, I've seen a flashable version of S-Voice and the apk. If you have the apk, just use a file browsing program (I use ASTRO) and install from there. If it's the flashable one (ends with .zip), go into your recovery and install .zip through recovery (aka Clockwork Mod).

Reactions: zero neck

Jutch

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Depends, I've seen a flashable version of S-Voice and the apk. If you have the apk, just use a file browsing program (I use ASTRO) and install from there. If it's the flashable one (ends with .zip), go into your recovery and install .zip through recovery (aka Clockwork Mod).

I have the zip one. It had a bunch of different files in there. Should I just put the whole zip file onto my galaxy and unzip it there?

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
An expert I am not but what I did was download the file straight to my phone and flashed it in clock work recovery

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Under security settings you have to make sure you check to allow installation from unknown sources as well.

As was pointed out.. S Voice is just a skinned vlingo (with the basic and beta versions combined a bit)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: zero neck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie