How to take stills from s21 ultra video?

Merkitten

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
I did search, i got 6 threads, none of which covered this.

I dont mean while youre recording, i mean when youre watching playback. When i googled, some sites said theres an icon on screen to push to take a still as youre watching the video you took, but theres nothing on my screen, whether i recorded in 8k or any other res.

I know i can pause it and take a screenshot but thats not what i want to do-i was told there would be in-video still-taking, lol.

Help?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
This is what I've found. Tell me if your screens look the same.

I use the edit button and then export frame.
c1cb9d4402d96b60cb6ba074c50e00a8.jpg
31fbc77acac4efbe973ab8954b63f531.jpg

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site

I dont mean while youre recording, i mean when youre watching playback. When i googled, some sites said theres an icon on screen to push to take a still as youre watching the video you took, but theres nothing on my screen, whether i recorded in 8k or any other res.

I know i can pause it and take a screenshot but thats not what i want to do-i was told there would be in-video still-taking, lol.

Help?

On my Note 20 Ultra, the capture button only shows up if the video is open in the video player... It does not show up in the preview view. It's a bit confusing, but you have to select the three dots at the bottom and then "open in video player"

Confusing because the preview view feels like a video player. I have circled the capture icon in my attachment

Attachments

• 16981.jpg
    16981.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 24

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site

Help?

Check out this video from Sakitech - he shows you how to do it...

https://youtu.be/p1CEsVD1lDw