HTC ONE camera consistently BLURRY!?!

DorinRotaru

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone!

Just bought my HTC One for 1 month from Orange Operator and just figured out that my night pictures turn out with black shades. For the pictures made during day time and evening everything seems to br excellent.I didn't change anything in the camera settings What can be the problem and how it can be solved? Thank you!View attachment 78714View attachment 78715

Attachments

• IMAG0331.jpg
    IMAG0331.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0332.jpg
    IMAG0332.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 15

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
You're asking if I took the time to type because had nothing better to do?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I would really like you to elaborate as to why you feel that way. I have a One, and think the camera is pretty good, especially in low light. Very rarely have I snapped a picture and not been satisfied with the results.

Anneke van Wyk

May 23, 2014
Visit site
We are now 4 months later, don't know if you have still the problem with blurry photo's. But just wanted to let you know that I had the same problem. The reason that I bought the HTC ONE was because the camera from my old phone, the HTC DESIRE HD, made excellent photo's. I bought my new HTC ONE at the beginning of March. Went on a cruise and took all my photo's with the phone and 99% was blurry, except from the close up ones. Went back to the shop after the holiday and the phone was send away for repairs and last week I got it back after 5 weeks and I could not be happier. All the photo's are as sharp as they were with my old HTC DESIRE HD. They put in a new camera. When I talked to some one from HTC on line, they told me yes that there was a problem with the camera and they are working on it to get it rectified. If you haven's send your phone back for repairs maybe you should think about it. I'm glad I did as I could not be happier now.

Sedonastan

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
My first time on this thread. September 1, 2014 and the problem I have is that my HTC1 also freaks out in bright light! My pictures of Sedona, the Grand Canyon, my garden...are all blurry on MY left side. This seems to be a new thing; I noticed it about 3 weeks ago and I have had this HTC for over a year. I am sure that I would have noticed this before. I wasn't sure if the lens was dirty (it wasn't) or the camera was breaking down. The one constant is bright light. So glad I found this comment.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred