HTC One (M8): Dot View Case - out of stock everywhere??

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
The dot view case offers no beneficial ability that you can't do without it and just having the screen. You can knock knock to turn it on and see notifications on the screen, you can accept calls etc etc. It just doesn't add functionality and just think of taking pictures and having to flip it open all the time. Meh

Posted via Android Central App

vinniemac

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
The dot view case offers no beneficial ability that you can't do without it and just having the screen. You can knock knock to turn it on and see notifications on the screen, you can accept calls etc etc. It just doesn't add functionality and just think of taking pictures and having to flip it open all the time. Meh

No face grease on the screen. For the win...

torifile

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

It makes the phone less slippery. It locks and unlocks the phone. You can take and reject calls. Yes, OF COURSE you can do these things without the case. But any full body case is less functional than this one. I really like mine. Highly recommended.

I ordered mine from verizon.com. Free shipping and I got it in 2 days (plus my 25% employer discount was applied - I haven't worked at Duke in years but my account was created when I worked there and the discount just continues to be applied. No complaints from me!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332