i cant open my samsung galaxy s5

jinrah

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
hi friends. good day. will you please help me with my Galaxy s5. my problem is it wont open. when i turned it on its just showing the logo "Samsung galaxy S5 Powered by Android" then turnoff and few seconds it will open and show the same logo.
but when i plug my charger it opens but when i unplug charger the same problem exist again. please please help me. my s5 is g-900F snapdragon

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Yes, you will need to buy new battery. Try not to make the battery go to 100% to 0% and then caheging it to 100% again. It's bad for it. Try to maintain charge between 40% to 90% for the new battery to maintain it's health.

Posted with ❤Love❤

souvikultimate

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I think your firmware has a problem. First try a new firmware.

If it doesn't solve the problem then Change the battery of your phone or contact a technician.

can3gxw

Trusted Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Go to sammobile.com and open a free account. Search for your firmware using the EXACT MODEL and carrier, and download it. It will download very slowly unless you have a paid account so don't worry about the speed.

Do not try flashing any firmware other than the one for your exact model and carrier or you may end up bricking your phone.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly