I have a G4, you have questions — ask away!

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
One question: the camera software G4> when does he feel resets options. You must change your settings again. Why do not you mind?! can not specify a particular interval varies from week to week

Yes, I have found that my camera options seem to magically reset themselves... I have no idea when or why. In particular, I find the internal/SD option resets.

ady86

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I have found that my camera options seem to magically reset themselves... I have no idea when or why. In particular, I find the internal/SD option resets.
to me only settings for video, voice to take pictures, etc. (I prob with adding internal or micro sd card)

h815 use ... you received the update to 5.1.1 ??? now I have 5.1

robE89

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello people, i have a small question: is £365/564$/500euro a decent deal in these days for lg g4? (new ofc) Or it's just the normal price?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Stryyker

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello, im searching for a powerbank for G4 + Z3 tablet compact that means i need something like around 10000 mAh +-
I found this 3, any of those are good enough for both devices? Should i go for others? Any advice for others around same price and mAh?

ANY OF THOSE powerbanks come with wall-charge connector? (if you know what i mean xD ) Something like put to charge on wall instead of charging with usbs or something :s I dont want charge the powerbank at Pc or something.

Ps: im from portugal!

RAVPower® Batería Externa Cargador 5200mAh

RAVPower® Batería Externa Portátil 10400mAh

Aukey® 10000mAh Batería Externa

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello, im searching for a powerbank for G4 + Z3 tablet compact that means i need something like around 10000 mAh +-
I found this 3, any of those are good enough for both devices? Should i go for others? Any advice for others around same price and mAh?

ANY OF THOSE powerbanks come with wall-charge connector? (if you know what i mean xD ) Something like put to charge on wall instead of charging with usbs or something :s I dont want charge the powerbank at Pc or something.

Ps: im from portugal!

RAVPower® Batería Externa Cargador 5200mAh

RAVPower® Batería Externa Portátil 10400mAh

Aukey® 10000mAh Batería Externa

I have one similar to the aukey and it works well. It charges using micro USB; I charge it using my old Samsung charging block.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This phone has made my short list for my next purchase, but I have a few remaining questions.

1) I saw one or two people ask how one handed operation is, but didn't see any replies. I'm coming from an M8, which was reaching my limits on one handed usability. Are there any cases that may help get a more firm grip if needed?

2) Does the camera app max out the screen brightness? The M8 does this, which can be harsh on the eyes in low light conditions.

3) For those that have had this phone since the beginning, how has the USB port held up? After having the port on my M8 go bad twice, this is now a concern for me with any phone.

Stella Joseph1

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Please help. I have just bought a LG G4 and received it today. I have set it up, but am unable to assign individual ringtones to individual contacts, I have followed all the steps, but when I go into Edit Contact, the Ringtone Field is grey, and doesn't let me interact with it. any ideas?

Also when downloading a ringtone, the G4 doesn't give me the option of using Zedge, (a fabulous ringtone app) it gives me every other choice (internet, google etc) but not Zedge. This was never an issue with my Galaxy Note 2 (which I have now given away) Are you able to help me?

regards
Stella

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Please help. I have just bought a LG G4 and received it today. I have set it up, but am unable to assign individual ringtones to individual contacts, I have followed all the steps, but when I go into Edit Contact, the Ringtone Field is grey, and doesn't let me interact with it. any ideas?

Also when downloading a ringtone, the G4 doesn't give me the option of using Zedge, (a fabulous ringtone app) it gives me every other choice (internet, google etc) but not Zedge. This was never an issue with my Galaxy Note 2 (which I have now given away) Are you able to help me?

regards
Stella

Goto settings, sound, and turn off Ringtone ID. This tries to assign unique ringtones to your contacts based on how often they call.

Sorry, I don't know about how to get Zedge working.

Stella Joseph1

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Thank you SO SO SO much! It worked. It also helped with my Zedge problem, I am now able to see the Zedge ringtones when I go to choose one. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Gabkicks

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get my H815 to work with Straight talk/at&t? I cant seem to get MMS to work. I've tried different settings to no avail :(

Stryyker

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Anyone use Lightroom for raw g4 photos, why the Lg Bridge Turn on?, when im searching/adding photos to the LightRoom? Is so annoying. ive already tried everything and turn off on Lg bridge settings, but when ever i add photos on lightroom the lg bridge pops up with the annoying window to login etc etc.

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Last night I traded in my LG G3 on a LG G4. I've been using the Google Now launcher on the G3. On the G4 the OK Google bar won't move from the center of my home screen or from the second screen. If I try to slide it up to the top of the screen like I could on my G3 it opens up like I'm searching for something. The problem with it being on the second screen is that my clock app is trapped behind that bar. I like a big clock readout on my home screen but I can't try to get it there because of that OK Google bar.

How do I fix this? This will probably be the first of many questions I have :)

hakim7118

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
My G4 doesn't auto reconnect to public wifi routers. Works perfectly fine on networks that require a password. For network where you connect then enter credentials via browser it needs to be manually connected each time. This has been mentioned a few times online but a solution has not been discovered. Phone is a H815 G4

Barbara Oliver

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I have had my LG G4 for 2 days. Today it started showing a pop up that says the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. Do you know why and how to fix it?

Posted via the Android Central App

Lisap923

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I use my phone to communicate with my daughter and granddaughter,
So need to text videos and do things like FaceTime.

My daughter is an Apple geek, but when I was forced to get a new phone recently,
(Old one died). The Sales people sold me on the fact that the LG 4 was as good as the IPhone for less money.

I cannot text videos, no matter how short, and am wondering if this is a phone issue of a Sprint problem.
Also, have not found a chat app that I can use between my LG and her iPhone that is not blurry and inconsistent.

Any help with these questions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781