I miss HTC Sense and then some

StraightWisdom

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming off a EVO 4G and I miss how organized was with their contacts and gallery functions.

The motorola gallery is really bad and the way the contacts are organized is horrible. Dose anyone know how to merge multiple contacts with the same info into one contact card.

is there a app for that and is there an app for a better gallery app.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
To merge go to edit a contact then when in edit mode hit the menu button. There will be a join button that will let you merge your contacts. I had sense ever since the htc hero then the EVO. I don't miss it one bit.

StraightWisdom

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I don't know how I missed that.. I was playing with the contacts for a while.. I still need to get use to the phone, but I still miss the ease of HTC

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
QuickPic is much better at viewing and managing photos on your gadget. The default MoPho Gallery app is designed to work with social networks and on-line photo galleries, and it is reasonably good at that task. But it is really lousy if you want to sort and find local photos, or use one of your photos for the wallpaer, or do other routine stuff.

StraightWisdom

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
There is a free app in the Market, called QuickPic. Much better than the default MoPho Gallery app.....

QuickPic is much better at viewing and managing photos on your gadget. The default MoPho Gallery app is designed to work with social networks and on-line photo galleries, and it is reasonably good at that task. But it is really lousy if you want to sort and find local photos, or use one of your photos for the wallpaer, or do other routine stuff.

Thanks... This is perfecto

dullgeek

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
To merge go to edit a contact then when in edit mode hit the menu button. There will be a join button that will let you merge your contacts. I had sense ever since the htc hero then the EVO. I don't miss it one bit.

Thanks. I was going onto google.com/contacts to merge duplicates. It was working but I wanted an on phone option too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61