I need help!!!

dave3588

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I just recently rooted my fascinate and downloaded rom manager. I flashed the clockworkmod I selected my phone and clicked backup current rom. my phone then rebooted into recovery mode. I dont know what to do?!? any option I choose gives me the android logo and a triangle with an exlcamtion point in it? What do I do? did I screw up my phone?!?!?!

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I just recently rooted my fascinate and downloaded rom manager. I flashed the clockworkmod I selected my phone and clicked backup current rom. my phone then rebooted into recovery mode. I dont know what to do?!? any option I choose gives me the android logo and a triangle with an exlcamtion point in it? What do I do? did I screw up my phone?!?!?!

First off you should ditch rom manager as there are known issues. Go to this sticky http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...roms-w-root-new-clockwork-updated-2-15-a.html
This should have all the info you need. And don't worry if you bricked it. 99% of the time its fixable

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

First question is how did you root? What method did you use? What baseband and build are you at? If believe if you flash the modem, you should be ok.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reality3020