I Received A Tracking Number!

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
If it shipped on the 14th, arrival will be the 16th = 2 day shipping.

The day it is shipped does not count, or else it would be next day shipping. The day it is shipped means that UPS picked it up from Google, then it has to be processed and sorted on their end (UPS), before being placed on a plane for delivery to the appropriate UPS facility near you, before being sorted again and placed on a truck to be delivered to your house.

Mine is listed as being billed and shipped on the 14th, therefore I will receive it tomorrow (Friday) the 16th.

av8rdude

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Mine just showed up in the UPS tracking. It shows my origin scan was in Louisville? So Google must have staged these around the ups system.
It doesn't show a delivery estimate yet... But I'm guessing it will arrive tomorrow since I'm in Atlanta and it shows in transit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Jarrod411

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Finally updated on UPS at 1:15pm Eastern. Louisville KY facility. Status: In Transit.

No other info.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
UPS just updated my tracking number with a delivery date of the 16th by 'end of day.'

I ordered on the 13th, for those playing the home game relating to when theirs may arrive.

Woot.

samagon

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Same deal, email confirmation of shipping, wallet updated to show shipped, tracking number not active, but second day air, to me means today is the first day, tomorrow is the second day, so I'm hopeful I get to transfer files and stuff this weekend.

looks like Google was hedging their bets sending an email this morning, finally, UPS shows tracking details, order processed yesterday afternoon and the important stuff:

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 11/16/2012, By End of Day

origin is KY, TX is destination.

chartothel

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Over at the Nexus 4 forum, a few unhappy folks just received an e-mail from Google saying that the device was back-ordered after all and would be shipped in about 3 weeks. These are people that had received a confirmation e-mail (with the "shipping estimate" of Nov 15) back on Nov 13 after they placed their orders.

Has anyone here received this back-order e-mail?

schulzjt

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just had a chat with UPS, They said mine would not arrive until Monday. I ordered mine about 20 minutes before it was supposed to go live. I received my tracking email at 3:00am today. Last Location : Louisville, KY. Being delivered to St. Louis area. BUMMER, I was hoping to have it for the weekend.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

jzcombo

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
This is coming to NJ
Louisville, KY, United States
11/15/2012 3:34 P.M. Departure Scan
11/15/2012 1:50 P.M. Origin Scan

Still no estimated delivery date. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

Same here:
Louisville, KY, United States 11/15/2012 3:36 P.M. Departure Scan
11/15/2012 1:48 P.M. Origin Scan

Shipping to Staten Island. Our Nexus's are cousins.

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Just had a chat with UPS, They said mine would not arrive until Monday. I ordered mine about 20 minutes before it was supposed to go live. I received my tracking email at 3:00am today. Last Location : Louisville, KY. Being delivered to St. Louis area. BUMMER, I was hoping to have it for the weekend.

Does your tracking number display a delivery date? Just curious, if your tracking provided a delivery date, why you'd feel the need to call UPS. Or did your tracking have an origin scan in Louisville, but no delivery date, other than it being re-routed to St. Louis?

Just curious, because my tracking clearly displays that it is on route and on time for delivery tomorrow...thought maybe yours was displaying something different.

schulzjt

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine does not show a delivery date, which is why I did the chat with UPS.

My origin scan states: 12:40pm

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trilliumknits

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Well color me shocked! My status just updated to Delivery by end of day Friday. It didn't leave Louisville until this afternoon, I wonder if google told them to start shipping out next day for customer goodwill? In any event, I hope it's not a mistake because now my hopes are up. ;)

AlexdaGOAT

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine was shipped around 4:00 today like alot of others, but I just got a text alert saying it's supposed to be delivered by the end of tomorrow!!! :cool: Going to be a nice b-day gift