I Received A Tracking Number!

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, UPS will always make commercial deliveries first (which is why I'm surprised no one had already confirmed receiving theirs at the office, for those who had it shipped there), then next day, then the rest of the residential deliveries.

I've seen UPS come to my house as early as 11 am (next day) and as late as 7 pm.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Jarrod411

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm commercial. The dude was parked right next to my building and he could deliver mine. Said he we fee back. LET'S GO BUDDY!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Jarrod411

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I am now stalking the UPS guy. He's parking his truck. Loading several boxes, one looks like it could be mine. He's now entering the office building...stay posted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

jrj127

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
My N10 was delivered at 9:30 am this morning (North of Boston). I received the shipping notification email after it was delivered :)

Lemingus

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Order Date: November 13, 2012 8:34:24 AM UTC-8

I ordered this 5 mins after it was released and have ZERO information. The support line is garbage bunch of minimum wage monkeys, I have no estimated ship date or delivery date What the hell is wrong with this company???

KarbonKopy

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My N10 was delivered at 9:30 am this morning (North of Boston). I received the shipping notification email after it was delivered :)

That gives me SOME hope. Haven't gotten a shipping email yet myself and was hoping to have it before I left for the next week on vacation.