Ice Cream Sandwich-Let's Get Serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I think my Razr Maxx gets just as good if not better battery life than an iPhone does. Not sure cuz I don't have an iPhone or want an iPhone, so I don't go on iPhone forums asking questions about them and telling people why my Android is better. I like options, so I have Android.

It should get better battery life than the IPhone because it has double the battery but I sort of doubt it.
And what do you mean by options, you get just as many options with IPhone as the rest of phones

Schwermzilla

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My main reason I like the IPhone but will not get one until they come out with a 4 inch + screen is battery life. I have had 3 androids now and I think battery life is bad where my friends with their Iphones do more with and don't have to charge until they are done for the night

it seems that apple will stay at the <4 inch screen for a while.. a big reason is that a small female thumb can still reach every corner, and also one of the reasons the battery life is better on the Iphone than most androids is because the smaller screen uses less power.

Reactions: roachman55

sj993

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
It should get better battery life than the IPhone because it has double the battery but I sort of doubt it.
And what do you mean by options, you get just as many options with IPhone as the rest of phones

Why do you doubt it? I can get 2-3 days on one charge out of my regular Razr...

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I know Apple does have problems too but nothing compared to Android. And I also know people with IPhones and it really does seem like a better phone plus they are not constantly charging throughout the day as I have with Razr and the other two smart phones I have had

Like I said imho I'll rather have Android just for two things alone ics and flash lol not to mention 4g expendable battery better camera shall I keep going lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

With apple and the iphone you get 1 thing and 1 thing only the iphone.

With android you get htc motorola samsung and etc phone makes with different specifications with some being budget friendly. Not to forget to mention it is open source which allows you to root, theme, and rom your phone. Even a stock phone with android has a much more customization than an iphone will ever have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm not saying IPhone has better camera but the Razr doesn't take the best pictures either. My Revolution was better and before my first smart phone I had the LG EnV Touch and that took fantastic photos

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Why do you doubt it? I can get 2-3 days on one charge out of my regular Razr...

I regularly get 15 hours with quite a bit of use. I got 21 hours once while I was experimenting, but 2-3 days is awesome! Are you rooted?

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
ICS works great on my GNex. Got 4.0.4 last night OTA.
What kind of kid cares about the name?
If you don't like, go have Mango on WP7.

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I regularly get 15 hours with quite a bit of use. I got 21 hours once while I was experimenting, but 2-3 days is awesome! Are you rooted?

I can check out Facebook and play some Pandora, maybe a few texts and battery dead after 6 hours. This is only on a Friday night when I do this and normally during day 5-7 texts and a 10 minute call, checking FB and phone is down to 20% after being off charger for 10 hours and my other phones about the same

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I can check out Facebook and play some Pandora, maybe a few texts and battery dead after 6 hours. This is only on a Friday night when I do this and normally during day 5-7 texts and a 10 minute call, checking FB and phone is down to 20% after being off charger for 10 hours and my other phones about the same

You have some problems then. Even my old Incredible got better battery life than that. I am on my phone alot and get pretty good battery life.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I over use my fone. I get about 2.5-4 hrs on 4g and about 6-8 hrs on 3g. I use this fone a lot. And I turn off my data to preserve battery.

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I over use my fone. I get about 2.5-4 hrs on 4g and about 6-8 hrs on 3g. I use this fone a lot. And I turn off my data to preserve battery.

Right on thats what I'm talking about the battery just dont last and was the same on my Revolution and Fascinate which was only 3G. I wish I could have afforded the Maxx but didn't want to put out extra 100

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm rooted completely stock with all bloat still on phone. This is what I get through the day still at 40%.

a6f8466d-b0a2-7585.jpg

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I smell a troll too.......... I think I lost brain cells reading this thread... :(

1) Code-names are funny and all in good humor. Google uses dessert names. Youtube Google I/O keynotes from 2010 and 2011...... Sorry you lack humor.

2) Battery life is fine here. 100% to 30% from 7am to 11pm... no extra charge. droid razr.. not maxx! Battery life is what the user makes of it... facts of life. This issue has been posted to many times and does NOT need to be repeated again.

3) Just like some people on here, including most mods, Ill never buy an Apple product... They are boycotted in my house. They are closed, lack freedom and customization, lack innovation, and are exclusive in mobile market share. They're business politics and ethics borders that of absolute communism...

4) Iphones are Fischer Price / LeapFrog Toys compared to Android phones. They have hardware issues. They have software issues. They have lemons.. ALL ELECTRONICS DO...... nothing is perfect!

5) Funny... your article doesnt include Verizon... T mobile.. Cricket... Metro... Virgin... and the many other prepaid tier 1 companies... not a very accurate report of mobile market share in the US. But, in your defense, it sounds perfect of someone to post on a iphone forum.. since it lacks intelligence and proper analysis and statistics... HIEL JOBS!

im done with this troll...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana