Ideas?

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Why oh why continue paying VZW for hardware that does't work the way it should.

I love my GN, which is why i don't want to swap for another device. It would be perfect if they would get the damn signal fixed...

How do we pressure them to move...? news media?

Last edited:

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I did do something I got in touch with a district manager at Verizon and replaced my nexus with a RAZR MAXX :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: STOP complaining... START DOING!

I did do something I got in touch with a district manager at Verizon and replaced my nexus with a RAZR MAXX :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Now this is a smart man. If you didn't get what you thought you should of swap it for something else. No reason to struggle with it and post complaints.

Sorry it didn't turn out to be the phone for you and I hope you find the RAZR to be the right one. For me the G-Nex turned out to be perfect for me.

Sadly alot of people are not happy with this kind of turn out.

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: STOP complaining... START DOING!

I really thought your "Start doing" was going to be a "unlock and flash the latest OS" post....i was disappointed :(

so sick of these posts already...i am sorry. But DO SOMETHING about it...complaining on a forum is not going to do anything...neither is getting a petition signed.
either unlock and flash the new OS, Get a different device, or live with the problems quietly.

sorry, but seriously, we all know the Gnex has/has issues. some (like me) dont have the problems...some do, and have posted on these forums for the past 5 months. there are literally 50+ threads on the same exact thing. enough is enough.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reality3020