If I get the One...

scottcraft

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Coming from an HTC 8X and Rezound will I be pleased with the camera and battery life? I suspect I would be happy with the battery since my current phones are horrible, but playing with the phone in the store hasn't given me a good idea of the camera's ability.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The one will blow rezound battery life away, as with any other high end device coming out after the rezound with the newer processor like the one x or s3.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Cool. That's probably my main concern, everything else about it the phone is really nice.

Read the reviews and take a look at the pictures taken. There is a lot of information about the htc one camera.

scottcraft

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Read the reviews and take a look at the pictures taken. There is a lot of information about the htc one camera.

I'll do that. This camera seems to be a controversial item on lots of forums. From what I've seen in the store it snaps pics pretty quick and I like the layout of the menu.

anon(92475)

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'll do that. This camera seems to be a controversial item on lots of forums. From what I've seen in the store it snaps pics pretty quick and I like the layout of the menu.

I love the camera, particularly for low light shots. However, zoom does suffer. It's up to you to decide which tradeoff you can deal with.

Posted via Android Central App

scottcraft

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking through the picture thread and I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be satisfied with the One camera. For what I'll do with it it looks like it will do a fine job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts