I'm very impressed with this tablet.

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Long story short I've owned the Pixel Slate, and a Tab S6 before this and sold both Pixel slate as awful and the tab S6 was brilliant but for what I wanted it was overkill and I was able to make money selling it on.

However I still wanted a tablet to go alongside my S20 Ultra mainly for media, YouTube, Web browsing etc and for that this tablet is brilliant!

I've the 128gb 6gb ram and 4G version that I got new for £350 and for that price it's fantastic! I'm soo impressed with how good this is what's really a mid range tablet, on setting up the tablet it upgraded to Android 10 as well.

Rico4you

Q&A Team
Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
Long story short I've owned the Pixel Slate, and a Tab S6 before this and sold both Pixel slate as awful and the tab S6 was brilliant but for what I wanted it was overkill and I was able to make money selling it on.

However I still wanted a tablet to go alongside my S20 Ultra mainly for media, YouTube, Web browsing etc and for that this tablet is brilliant!

I've the 128gb 6gb ram and 4G version that I got new for £350 and for that price it's fantastic! I'm soo impressed with how good this is what's really a mid range tablet, on setting up the tablet it upgraded to Android 10 as well.
Totally agree with you. I have the same version WiFi 128gb / 6gb RAM and this TABS5e is beast. Now with Android 10 just got better. Yes impressed.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site

You said it. I use mine as a TV when I go surf fishing. The sound is piped through a Bose Acoustic Wave radio. I can kick back and watch the same things I watch at home! When the fish are running onshore I can still listen to the action on TV. The theme for the Skyrizi commercial is stuck in my head from hearing it so many times last fall. "Nothing is Everything...!"

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I own a s20 plus and I had this tablet when it was 1st released. Because I like to always get the newest thing I sold it and purchased the tab S6. I don't use a stylus and I instantly regretted it.
So I had a Samsung credit of $50 because of a delay in the refund from the Verizon S20 uw. I needed to use the credit before 8/2/20. Ok sold my tab s6 and I used a pixel 3 as a trade in. Samsung have me$250 for it with the$50 and$17 in Samsung points credit. I purchased the 64gb certain for$82.
I can't wait to have this tablet again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick