Incipio Car Dock Moto Mod

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I just got one of these. So far I really like it, except there is a whistling sound. With the volume up you hardly notice it. It only happens when you have the power plugged in and the audio on. The whistling changes pitch when I press on the gas (accelerator). Does anyone know how to fix this (other than unplugging the power)?

Thanks,
Paul

May want to check your car's electrical grounding points.

jtriplet

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I just got one of these. So far I really like it, except there is a whistling sound. With the volume up you hardly notice it. It only happens when you have the power plugged in and the audio on. The whistling changes pitch when I press on the gas (accelerator). Does anyone know how to fix this (other than unplugging the power)?

Thanks,
Paul

Do you have an aftermarket setup? (Stereo, amp, etc?). When I️ was younger and would redo my car stereo set ups, I️ would occasionally get that hissing. You have to make sure that everything is grounded and insulated well. Also, it helps if you run speaker wires on one side of the vehicle and power wires on the other side. If that doesn’t help, a ground loop isolator may help. Talk to your local car stereo shop. You notice changes when accelerating I️ believe because the alternator is charging the system faster under load.