Indirect retailers getting training Dec. 6-8

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I got a email confirming the trainings. It is possible that the release could be the 8th if it is done at noon. I keep looking into my incoming inventory and do not see it as of yet so maybe the best buy 11th date is a receive date and we all sell it on the 15th. I see this as realistic the 22nd is possible if there is a real issue but I really think it's gonna be the 15th. Another reason is my water damaged droid x just died and I had to do a insurance claim but I can give this to my wife as a upgrade from her alias 2 if she wants. Anyway now it's out there that big red is getting it for sure and is not backing out and the odds a 99% it will be this month.:D

So you got an email saying the training is going on sort of like what was posted in the op?

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Training for ICS is complete. Training for the Iphone was launch date for many so it is difficult to confirm a launch date based on training. I have already posted this info on another thread.

bphelminski

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
You're right. I've never had info before anyone else.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-bionic/115848-my-bionic.html

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

No offense intended, and I'm not knocking you. I just wanted to use this pic because I think it's funny. Carry on....

Reactions: Premium1

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Training for ICS is complete. Training for the Iphone was launch date for many so it is difficult to confirm a launch date based on training. I have already posted this info on another thread.

Blah blah, just more crap to sift through on the forums. Bworley, weren't you the one who originally posted the online chat you had with a Verizon rep where you kept asking for information on a release date? I might be wrong, it honestly may not have been you.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bworley50

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Blah blah, just more crap to sift through on the forums. Bworley, weren't you the one who originally posted the online chat you had with a Verizon rep where you kept asking for information on a release date? I might be wrong, it honestly may not have been you.

That couldn't be him because he has a "source" so he would never do an online chat for info. /s

whitecomet

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
So you got an email saying the training is going on sort of like what was posted in the op?

exactly like the op. We had a video training so far not a whole test like normal. Often a phone comes a week or two after this so I am gonna guess the 15th unless there is a problem.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it was him ;)

Well he has a source and all of this information so why would he need to do an online chat trying to get info?( It is funny he says this yet was doing online chats for more info)

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Well he has a source and all of this information so why would he need to do an online chat trying to get info?( It is funny he says this yet was doing online chats for more info)

I honestly don't care why he would need to do an online chat, I am saying he did an online chat with a verizon employee

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]PLEASE JOIN US FOR ONE OF THE FIVE BELOW WEBINARS FOR THIS AMAZING NEW DEVICE!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ALSO, PLEASE SEND THIS INVITE TO PREMIUM AGENTS ONLY AS WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Click to view quoted image

The MWA Next Level Learning Team is excited to offer the Samsung Galaxy Nexus LIVE!
What is LIVE?

LIVE! webinars are your chance to see new products and devices in real-time. We use streaming video to show you a real live device and demo the coolest and most unique features. All LIVE! webinars include 30 minutes of prepared demo followed by an optional 30 minutes of Q&A where we will show you what you want to see and try what you want to try!

Registration ? YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE ATTENDING!!!

Choose a date and time from the following grid, click the link, and fill out the simple registration form. Register using your corporate @verizonwireless.com email address ? double check your spelling! The system will automatically send an Outlook invite to the address you enter, if you don?t get an invite you may have mistyped! You will also be asked for a password, this can be whatever you want but don?t forget it! You will need it to log in to the event and we cannot retrieve or reset it for you.
Tuesday 12/6/11
Wednesday 12/7/11
Thursday 12/8/11
n/a

Please arrive to your session on time! There are limited ports available and they are first come first served.

Important notes

All attendees:
? You are welcome to attend in groups using a single computer and speakerphone. Just let us know so we can give you attendance credit.
? Someone else you think will want to attend? Feel free to forward this email to any appropriate MWA VZW employee or Premium Agent. Please do not forward the invite you get after registering; it won?t work if they haven?t registered!
? Do not forward this email to other areas or vendors without the permission of the MWA Training Department.
? Can?t attend? We will offer a recording, check the MWA Training Website after the final session.
Channel Specifics:
? Premium Agents ? The training webinar itself will be available to you however there may be linked documents or resources that are not accessible externally. Additionally you will not be able to access the survey or recording at this time.

Attend via Tablet!

We have opened these sessions for mobile attendees! You simply need to download the free Adobe Connect app to your iOS or Android tablet before your session and enter the information found in your invite after registering. This app can be found in the App Store or Market. It is possible to attend on a Smartphone but this experience isn?t ideal, we recommend a nice big tablet on 4G or a 4G powered Mobile Hotspot!

Uum What in the world is MWA and if they are training ....why should this mean something?

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

yes. But that was going nowhere fast. I decided to find the info elsewhere

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Phil is reporting he got word that devices are arriving today. Everyone has their sources. I trust his sources more than mine, although I stand by my statements. Geez someone should have bet me if Phil is correct. No reason to doubt him at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred