Indirect retailers getting training Dec. 6-8

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Better hope mine isn't the date, 12/31
My father was happy that he could claim me as a deduction for the whole year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Each3

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Phil is reporting he got word that devices are arriving today. Everyone has their sources. I trust his sources more than mine, although I stand by my statements. Geez someone should have bet me if Phil is correct. No reason to doubt him at all.

Where did you see that info at?

HTC Rezound

gnipeh

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Phil is reporting he got word that devices are arriving today. Everyone has their sources. I trust his sources more than mine, although I stand by my statements. Geez someone should have bet me if Phil is correct. No reason to doubt him at all.

Me thinks we need to calm down a bit. I didn't like your original post because you gave some bad news without all the bureaucratic (but necessary) crap, such as "take this with a grain of salt..." "I trust this guy but it's up to everyone's guess..." blah blah blah. Without all these bureaucratic crap, we are no different from trolls.

Anyway, this is my take on why the heated conversation, and I don't think it is that necessary to bet / hold people responsible for things / rumors like this.

I do wish the 8th is true, but after all, I also wished Nov 17th was true...

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
One week or less away is fine with me. I can put up with this Droid Razr for one more week. Also on Droid Life, apparently there's a Droid RazrMax in the works. If that's true and it comes out in a month or so, which would put most people past the January 15th return date, early adopters of the Razr are going to get f'ed over big time. It's like the people who own the Bionic and how they feel about the Razr. If you needed another reason to buy the Nexus, there's one right there; that crap doesn't happen.

mozy

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I talked to VZW store manager today and he knew the exact date of launch. He told me he can't tell me the exact date, but he promised it would be next week. I'm guessing between the 8 - 11th

idkwhothatis123

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
It did say 11/29 in the url though, not saying it couldn't be for 12/9. Plus most sites who posted it stated it was meant for a black friday sale. Most likely you wont see the $199 price no matter what you want to believe.

It said 111129. Thinking outside the box the 1s could just be fillers for a folder title.

Just hoping :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz