Instagram explore page is overlapping with notification bar

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Re: In Instagram explore page is overlapping with notification bar

Hi there, which phone are you using? Is there an option in your phone settings to adjust your app to fit under any hole punch or notch? For example you can do this in the Samsung Good Lock app with multistar.

Jun 13, 2021
Visit site
Yes sir tried that option too but still problem exists

And please i beg u please help me to solve this issue

Initially i thought it was my account bug and tried deleting account and creating new account but i that account also same issue

Using realme 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 13, 2021
Visit site
Sir tries uninstall and reinstalled not solved
And this occur only in light mode not in dark mode
Sir please you will know th issue please discuss with your circle and help me out of this please
This is irritating

Sir please refer the pic in search page is overlapping with notification bar please help me ot of this

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Be aware that this is an independent community forum, without any direct affiliation with Facebook, Instagram, Google or any other company.

It seems like a bug with the app. Facebook (who owns Instagram) is notorious for buggy apps, so the best thing we can probably recommend is to give feedback to the developer, as I suggested in my first response to you. They almost certainly won't respond directly to you, but if enough people send feedback, they'll take notice.

Jun 13, 2021
Visit site
I tried 2020 december app and
February 2021 updated app for some time it was ok and after that same isuue as you seen in that pic but it wont happen in dark mode

Tried creating new account but again same glitch
I lost my old account also and tried reporting in instagram but no one replied

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry