Is it possible . . .

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
To have my Razr Maxx connect to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously?

If so, how?

Thank you for any and all guidance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I haven't tested it myself, but from a quick search of other forums, it appears that you can't have 2 of the same type of Bluetooth device connected simultaneously (e.g., 2 separate headsets), but you can do it with 2 different types of devices (e.g., a headset and an input device like a keyboard).

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I purchased Panasonic cordless phones that can register two cell phones. Problem is they are limited to six handsets and I need eight.

Wondering if my Razr Maxx and the bride's IPhone 4s will register with two base units.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So you're saying that you want your cellphones to become an extension of your landline? Can your Panasonic phone do that? I thought their Link2Cell technology made it possible for you to use the Panasonic phone as a substitute handset for your cellphone, rather than adding your cellphone as an extra handset for your landline.

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Poor explanation on my part.

Yes, the Link2Cell works as advertised. However, you can only have six handsets registered to each base unit. I decided to purchase a second base plus two more handsets and I am finding that my Razr Maxx will only link to one of the two bases at any given time.

Just curious if there is some way to "trick" the Razr into linking to both Panasonic (KX-TG76) bases simultaneously.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582