It begins...

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Also, did you get a push notification or did you see it checking on your phone?

In the part of the building where I work I can't get cell service, so I went to the break room to get some coffee and check my phone, and I had a download notification. So far I'm only at about 40%. Its taking way to long.

I don't think it matters what state you are in.

By the way, I did sign up for the soak test and got a notice that I would be getting it this morning.

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Servers are getting slammed on their end. It will just take a bit of time. Took about 40 minutes to download the file over WiFi at work.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Download here was pretty quick. I don't see any changes though. Everything looks the same including the dialer pad and the app drawer. Handcent is not working.

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
We had a Heck of a Storm in Phoenix about 10 am. I checked the weather and there was no mention. It just pushed over the mountain and we got soaked. :)

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Got my update this morning here n PHX. Seems to run pretty well so far. Kinda confused with what moto did on somethings, like they choose to keep some of the holo blue instead of the new white/gray, lack of transparent notification bar while the phone is unlocked, overall choice of software version(was hoping to get 4.4.2), other than that seems pretty solid given its only been running for a few hours.

All of the apps that I have disabled before the update seem to have remained disabled after the update.

These are my initial findings so far.

Posted via Android Central App

like2angle

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I got the update today!
Well the Bluetooth is now working properly again, I am quite pleased about that. Google Wallet tap to pay, still no go... Was an advertised feature of kitkat.
Other then that I have on seen a couple of minor changes but I have only had it for a few hours.

drvier8

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I got the update today!
Well the Bluetooth is now working properly again, I am quite pleased about that. Google Wallet tap to pay, still no go... Was an advertised feature of kitkat.
Other then that I have on seen a couple of minor changes but I have only had it for a few hours.

No Wallet.... that's not good.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I got the update today!

My Bank of America app still doesn't work. So, once all the dust settles I will do a factory reset since Bank of America apparently doesn't care to provide an update to its app.