"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

derobert

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
128GB Graphite, was supposed to ship yesterday (Oct. 27).

24 minutes on the phone with Google (much of it waiting for an available rep in the shipping department) and they're surprised I don't have my order delayed email yet, but expect I'll get the email either tonight or tomorrow.

So, looking forward to $25 off :-D

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I find it kinda odd that the charge on my card is still pending, yet the phone was just delivered.

Posted via the Android Central App

I once was shipped a phone from google with no charge on my card and then 3 days after receiving the device I got the charge lol so 'odder' things have happened lol

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: my nexus 6P shipped early!

Same here!...just got the email mine is expected this Friday the 30th but what really sucks is that I'm out of town on business and won't be back for weeks so it'll be sitting home there all by itself. I thought it would be there on the 18th of November like the order form said... Oh well...

Posted via the Android Central App

Contact FedEx; have it forwarded to your out of town address. I think you can even do it from their web site (a fee may apply).

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Checked the Google Store. Says its shipped, but no tracking number, email and it still says November 18-20th on my list of current and past orders, but under Order Status says October 30th-November 2nd . Hmm...any ideas?

Capture7.PNG

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

My order details still show November 5 - 9, but the tracking number went live and shows it'll be here by end of day Friday. :)

zachmx250

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site

Checked the Google Store. Says its shipped, but no tracking number, email and it still says November 18-20th on my list of current and past orders, but under Order Status says October 30th-November 2nd . Hmm...any ideas?

View attachment 203490

Create a free FedEx delivery manager account and it will show any packages shipping to your address. You can also choose to be notified when a shipping label is created for your address.

KngR

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site

I'm tempted to just buy a 32GB Aluminium and use it for a few days until the Frost finally arrives. Ugh

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I have to say, the fact that some people ordered weeks into october and they're getting their phones before those of you who ordered in September is ridiculous. I don't care how many 32gb aluminums you made..honor your orders. You had a MONTH to figure it out and you didn't. You had one job. I hope this isn't foreshadowing of what to expect for the next two years with this phone.

In their defense, from my experience the customer service has always been pretty good. They just don't ship as well as Apple.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
After cancelling my original order because it defaulted to an old delivery address I ordered a 32gb graphite on 9/30.

Switched to processing today and the charge now shows up on the credit card.

Fingers crossed for delivery by end of the week.

53 hours later nothing has changed. Anybody been on processing longer?

endone1

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
just got my 64gb graphite

FYI- for those of you that ordered the verus case, the charging port cutout is too small, the usb c has to be pushed in and is hard to pull back out . theyre supposed to be getting new shipment with the revision but if you got yours and waiting for the phone might as well send in yours from now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware