"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djhassoun

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered from Huawei gotten their phone? Or any update? Ordered 10/1 with "late October" ship date and I'm still processing.

I SHOULD have my phone Wednesday. 32gb Aluminum.
I got a shipping notification last Tuesday I think. No tracking info. Called and used chat a bunch of times. Last time I kept pressing for info and miraculously 20 minutes later I got an email from UPS with a tracking number. Seems like they only actually shipped it after I bugged them continuously for 3 days.

Rileycat

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 64GB aluminum on 29 Sept. It has been pending for days and still says that.....here is my transcript with Google support this afternoon.....they are staying on script!

me 3:46 PM
Good afternoon

Marcus B 3:46 PM
Hello Scott!

Thanks for getting in touch with Google! My name is Marcus. How is the world treating you today?

I am hoping to get a status on my Nexus 6P ordered on 29 Sept

Marcus B 3:47 PM
I will be more than happy to help you with that issue!
Let me just take a quick look at your account.
I can see your order is good to go on our end. It is set for shipping out by the end of the day on November 5th. Once it does, you will receive an email with the tracking number and only then will your card be actually charged!

me 3:47 PM
I am frustrated because I have a friend who ordered last week and theirs has already shipped! Google obviously isn't filling orders in the order they were received....same model too...64Gb Aluminum

Marcus B 3:48 PM
I would keep an eye out in your inbox for the email with tracking number.
I am not able to see or discuss other orders due to privacy reasons, but I do see that your phone is set to be shipped this week.

me 3:48 PM
Why were orders placed after mine for the same item shipped before my order?

Marcus B 3:49 PM
I can only comment on your order.

me 3:49 PM
LOL....good job staying on script.....needless to say it is excruciatingly frustrating

Marcus B 3:50 PM
I don't have the reasons you seek. I would share them if I did have new information for you.

me 3:50 PM
Marcus you sound just like a bot

We do apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
I am not a bot.

me 3:51 PM
ok, ok.....

Marcus B 3:51 PM
I would be equally concerned given this situation if I had ordered them and I want to give the most information I am able to give.

me 3:52 PM
I honestly don't understand how an order placed a month ago hasn't shipped and one placed on the 30th of Oct already has a tracking number...for the same product
first ordered, first shipped doesn't seem to be how they are being processed

Marcus B 3:53 PM
I have given you all the information I have available on the order. Do you have other concerns?

me 3:53 PM
thank you for your time. I will expect it to ship on the 5th of November after a month plus wai.

welshmikie

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Not looking like it's on time

Estimated date was tomorrow to Thursday. No sign of it being shipped yet and the money hasn't been taken from my account. Spoke to support and they've no idea when I can expect it.
Ho hum and all that.
At least it will ship with a decent courier in parcel force (uk).

Posted via the Android Central App

Same here mate. What one did you order I went for 128gig graphite.

anon(8938849)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Right now the 32 gb aluminum's are back in stock showing that they leave the warehouse in 1 to 2 days. My order for a 64gb aluminum is still processing with an expected date of Nov. 13-16. Wonder if I should order the 32 and see which one ships first.

The cancel button is gone from my first order, but if I call them can they cancel it if it hasn't shipped yet?

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
How long does it sit in "processing" (not pending) status on the Google store before it ships? Mine switched to processing 4 days ago...???

cbryancan

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a 64 GB Aluminium on Sept. 29, minutes after the store links went live.

Was given a November 5-9 Delivery window.

Went to "processing" on October 23. Then "Shipped" October 26, with delivery estimated for Oct. 29. Then. Nothing. The tracking number says "label created." Called Google CS many times. Finally got someone who said it looks like it was lost and they would have to issue a refund. No, they can't just send me a phone with the existing order. No, they can't bump me to the front of the line. I decided to go ahead and re-order, which wasn't easy since it means laying out another $584.

Reordered on Friday, Oct. 30. Got an expected ship date of November 12. On Sunday, November 1, my second order flipped to "processing." Got a shipment notification day, with delivery scheduled for Wednesday. Fingers crossed that this one doesn't get lost.

Called Google and they are processing a refund on my first order, as that package is still AWOL.

And FedEx is showing the package was picked up. Thank goodness. Now just have to wait until Wednesday to get it!

trimfast

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a 64GB aluminum on 29 Sept. It has been pending for days and still says that.....here is my transcript with Google support this afternoon.....they are staying on script!

Good afternoon

Marcus B 3:46 PM
Hello Scott!

Thanks for getting in touch with Google! My name is Marcus. How is the world treating you today?

I am hoping to get a status on my Nexus 6P ordered on 29 Sept

Marcus B 3:47 PM
I will be more than happy to help you with that issue!
Let me just take a quick look at your account.
I can see your order is good to go on our end. It is set for shipping out by the end of the day on November 5th. Once it does, you will receive an email with the tracking number and only then will your card be actually charged!

me 3:47 PM
I am frustrated because I have a friend who ordered last week and theirs has already shipped! Google obviously isn't filling orders in the order they were received....same model too...64Gb Aluminum

Marcus B 3:48 PM
I would keep an eye out in your inbox for the email with tracking number.
I am not able to see or discuss other orders due to privacy reasons, but I do see that your phone is set to be shipped this week.

me 3:48 PM
Why were orders placed after mine for the same item shipped before my order?

Marcus B 3:49 PM
I can only comment on your order.

me 3:49 PM
LOL....good job staying on script.....needless to say it is excruciatingly frustrating

I don't have the reasons you seek. I would share them if I did have new information for you.

me 3:50 PM
Marcus you sound just like a bot

We do apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
I am not a bot.

me 3:51 PM
ok, ok.....

Marcus B 3:51 PM
I would be equally concerned given this situation if I had ordered them and I want to give the most information I am able to give.

me 3:52 PM
I honestly don't understand how an order placed a month ago hasn't shipped and one placed on the 30th of Oct already has a tracking number...for the same product
first ordered, first shipped doesn't seem to be how they are being processed

Marcus B 3:53 PM
I have given you all the information I have available on the order. Do you have other concerns?

me 3:53 PM
thank you for your time. I will expect it to ship on the 5th of November after a month plus wai.

I also had mine threaten to leave the chat. Congrats on getting it to happen lol.

iamloco724

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Right now the 32 gb aluminum's are back in stock showing that they leave the warehouse in 1 to 2 days. My order for a 64gb aluminum is still processing with an expected date of Nov. 13-16. Wonder if I should order the 32 and see which one ships first.

The cancel button is gone from my first order, but if I call them can they cancel it if it hasn't shipped yet?

If the 32gb is back in stock and ships in 1 to 2 days anyone think i should cancel mine which says ship by nov 12th which i ordered fri night?

myriad46

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
How long does it sit in "processing" (not pending) status on the Google store before it ships? Mine switched to processing 4 days ago...???

Crap shoot. I've been there well over a week. A 'test charge' came and went on my credit card, which I found out, today, is just because it's been so long since the first one, back near launch day. My "ship" day is today, and no email yet. The phone rep today said 'the shipper' has it and I should get a shipping notification in the next 24 hours. We'll see.

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I have finally had CS tell me they know there has been problems with the preorders. So at least 1 of like 4 have acknowledged they suck. He also said that Project Fi has it's own inventory, so even though they ship from the same warehouses and stock might come in for regular Google Store orders, Project Fi orders won't see any benefit.