I've used the LG V10, you have questions. Have at me!

Sarah1983

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
When you bought the phone did it have some kind of protector on the screen? Mine had nothing on the screen and I'm having trouble hearing phone calls so I'm wondering if it was a returned phone they gave me when I bought new.

william63

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Will the LG v10 work with the Samsung Gear S Smartwatch? I don't expect the phone part to work, but was hoping the text alerts/vibration would on the Smartwatch.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
How come the dual window option only allows me to select from a few apps? Is there any way to use the dual window with whatever two apps I want?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
How come the dual window option only allows me to select from a few apps? Is there any way to use the dual window with whatever two apps I want?

Those are the apps that LG allowed to be officially supported in dual window mode.

You can get access to all the apps in dual window mode but that requires Root.

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
When you bought the phone did it have some kind of protector on the screen? Mine had nothing on the screen and I'm having trouble hearing phone calls so I'm wondering if it was a returned phone they gave me when I bought new.

Mine had a protective cover when new.

zuz 73

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
Dear Phil,

Thanks for the great review. I have bought the phone and it feels great. Just I have some questions; I would be very grateful
if you are able to answer, at your convenience.

1- The Favorites in the phone menu:

I used to have Note 3: The favorites in Samsung are big "round" images that are very easy to use once you have looked at it.
In LG V10: The favorites have smaller images when it is "list". Or it is "squarish" when it is Grid view. Both are hard to be used in comparing with Samsung.

The question: Can we re configure / re style this page to be similar to Samsung ? (Both are Android 5.1)

2- The images in contacts are small when we receive any call in LG comparing to "full image" in Samsung. Please advise if we can re configure it.

3- The Swipe feature in Samsung; Can we do it in V10? At least for the sms.

4- The back button is not rejecting the call although it is selected in the settings.

5- In each time I chose "Power off". It is rebooted!

Again, the phone is nice, however it could be easier to use.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Zaher

epilepsy gaming

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I got LG V10 about a week ago and i have seen a lot of youtube videos about it and i have seen on the videos that in camera mode there is mode for 1 fps,2 fps,24 fps,30 fps and 60 fps but on my phone there is no 60 fps mode. :/

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I got LG V10 about a week ago and i have seen a lot of youtube videos about it and i have seen on the videos that in camera mode there is mode for 1 fps,2 fps,24 fps,30 fps and 60 fps but on my phone there is no 60 fps mode. :/

when you are in 4k (UHD) setting the max is 30 fps... and the steady-cam feature deactivates. Knocking it down to 1080p opens up those options.

epilepsy gaming

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for a fast answer.Do you know maybe why i can't turn on "my places" i need them for smart settings btw my locations are turned on

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4374.jpg
    4374.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 125

Meinie

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
I want a big clock on my locksreen but what i try and download from the store, it wan't help. I Set notifications in settings off and it don't work for me. I try different apps Dashclock etc. Do i something wrong?
9sorry for the bad english).

DanCrinson42

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I live in the UK and I'm thinking of buying the V10.

I'm already aware the phone isn't compatible with the 800mhz 4G frequency but I'm willing to overlook this, is there anything else I need to consider before buying the phone?

Thanks for any help in advance.

ljb156

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
somehow I have Country Rock as my email sound notification and it's driving me crazy- but I can't figure out how to change it to something different on my LG V10- LG VS990-Verizon running Lolipop

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
somehow I have Country Rock as my email sound notification and it's driving me crazy- but I can't figure out how to change it to something different on my LG V10- LG VS990-Verizon running Lolipop

I use the stock email (not gmail). Go into the settings (email) (3 dots in upper right); tap on the email address and it shows account name; your name; signature; then "notification settings" that's where you change the sound.

takuma089

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to ask this, a model of the V10 has dual sim cards and a microSD Card slot, will I be able to use the 2 sim cards alongside the SD Card? or the 2nd sim card slot would serve as the SD Card slot?

TammiBailey

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
When my husband uses his Google search feature already installed on his phone, he types in what he's searching for and hits the magnifying glass or hits enter and the box turns red and won't search. It has only happened to him since he got the v10. Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause