January 29th Order Tracking Thread

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
If the the iPhone 4 is a micro Sim (which I believe it is), you should have no problem putting it in the nexus 4 (also uses micro sim).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
The UK site now says it will take 2-3 weeks. My shipping estimate is the same so I hope that applies only to people who order it from now on. :p

alright, I just preordered mine.

16gb

shipping date is feb. 13th, like everyone else. sounds like it'll ship quicker, hopefully.

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Interesting. I ordered mine about 15 minutes ago, checked my bank account, and I see they've already docked my checking account. does that mean they're about to ship it perhaps???

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that means you'll be getting it really soon. It seems like a lot more people are going for the 8gb over the 16, so that might be why you're getting yours so quickly.

thundersteele

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
For what it's worth, I ordered on the 30th in the afternoon. I received a shipping message tonight (feb. 2, 4 am). The google play store order tab kept saying a shipping date of 2/13, but now it says 2/2.

lightyear420

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
why is everyone ordering from google still?? I understand they're shipping in a much quicker timeframe than before, but it still takes about a week to get it. Alternately, you could go to best buy, pull up the google play store page, prove it's 300 or 350 (and in stock) and they will price match it. You'll leave the store in 10 minutes with a nexus, rather than wait a whole week to get it.

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
why is everyone ordering from google still?? I understand they're shipping in a much quicker timeframe than before, but it still takes about a week to get it. Alternately, you could go to best buy, pull up the google play store page, prove it's 300 or 350 (and in stock) and they will price match it. You'll leave the store in 10 minutes with a nexus, rather than wait a whole week to get it.

I live in the UK. :p We don't have best buy and the shops nearest me only sell it locked to a network, and I need it unlocked so I can put my current sim into it.

Sounds like a better idea for those who live in the US though!

mr_hicksta

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site

I despise Best Buy, but that's not a bad idea. I would've at least saved some on shipping.

X 0 N 0 D E

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Lol..never knew a thread like this would exist...

Any ways...I'm a 29ther too..

Google said they are shipping it. But not delivered it yet...

Sent from my DROID RaZr on JB.

thisfnguy

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have proof or have done this?

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure best buy won't price match to the play store price. Since they are selling tmos "promotion" I'm betting the most they'll price match is down to T-Mobile unactivated price which is $50 less than best buy.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

thundersteele

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Best buy is selling it for $200 (2 year contract). If you select (no contract extension) in the online shop, the price goes up to $600. I would be surprised if they price match it down to $350, but it might work. Someone should try.

nexus 8

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
ow yeah~~ i just received my tracking number this morning.. wahoo!! XD do anyone of you know when i can track my device location/ where about? i try to track buy UPS said the tracking number cannot be processed

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newuser93939