Jealous? Turn your OG Evo into the 3D for free

Pianomann

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Google+ app with this ROM? I can't get it to work. It tells me I need to be connected to the Internet to proceed (of course I'm connected - both 3G and Wifi)

djnk954

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Google+ app with this ROM? I can't get it to work. It tells me I need to be connected to the Internet to proceed (of course I'm connected - both 3G and Wifi)

On the two weeks I used the rom, it worked for me just fine.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

shaw_2112

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
ok, I loaded the latest version of this ROM, anyone else having trouble with it having to reload the Scene every time you close or switch to another app? Is this a problem in the earlier versions or just the latest? I'm using Perfect Task Switcher and it appears that some apps are being closed that shouldn't be? Not sure if I'm making sense here, just switched from a Pre and this is still unfamiliar to me...

EDIT: OK, what I was trying to get across was Sense restarts, I was using RLS1 didn't like it and switched to 7.7. I uninstalled Perfect Task Manager and have not had a Sense restart since ;). One thing I have noticed is that anything memory intensive tends to freeze up if you're multitasking or making to many demands on the app particularly widgets on the home screen. Is there a way to assign virtual memory or something similar to free up RAM? Is that what VM Heap does that I'm hearing about?

Last edited:

4cdndctn

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having keyboard issues with this rom? It is happening more frequently where I can't type in fields and have to restart (any of the 3 stock keyboards).

Rudiepoo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'm running the Kinged Hateslinger RLS2.1 and the hotspot doesnt seem to work right. I keep getting a data call failure error code 67. registration failure error. Then when I go to check the hotspot settings under portable wifi hotspot it says no mobile network. This worked fine before when I was running the SprintLovers Rom so I'm not sure what the issus is here.

edgarzonjr

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Like this ROM a lot, but the transparency of the Personalize menu (and others) is not visibly convenient. I switched over to Synergy with.