JRummy Remix

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I have used JRummy and Cyan, what looks better in Nextheme??

When you're in a call, Koush skinned the background (haven't seen anyone else do it). In Dialer, for JRummy, the tabs are greyed out. Koush also has icons for all menu settings i.e. when you're at your home screen and hit the menu button, the options are themed and colored for Koush whereas in JRummy I believe they are factory. hey could be themed but I know for sure it isn't colored.

That's what stuck out to me the most. I know its nitpicking but the two are so close you have no choice but to.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
When you're in a call, Koush skinned the background (haven't seen anyone else do it). In Dialer, for JRummy, the tabs are greyed out. Koush also has icons for all menu settings i.e. when you're at your home screen and hit the menu button, the options are themed and colored for Koush whereas in JRummy I believe they are factory. hey could be themed but I know for sure it isn't colored.

That's what stuck out to me the most. I know its nitpicking but the two are so close you have no choice but to.

Right, I have noticed that, but I thought you mentioned how NexTheme looks so much better then koush or cyanogen? Implying there was a difference?

bb4temo

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Totally agree! Can't wait until that Desire, HTC Sense II ROM becomes available. I have had good luck and great experiences with JRummys ROMs so I'm sure if there is a HTC Sense one in the works from JRummy.... it will be tight!!
I'm running the JRummy green theme and have been for a few weeks now, the red was just to red for me. I can't wait for the Desire Rom to be completed and then I'm sure that will be on my Droid for a long time.