JRummy Remix

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Which version did you download? It might only be the red one.

I'm gonna charge my phone to get it up to full and then ill try it.

Oh and I wouldn't worry about the goodies. Not really worth it. I checked out a frwvof them bandit didn't add anything amazing vjust free apps that you can download from the market and edited live wallpapers.

mjesenovec

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
i use the stock version. i dont really have any interest in the colored ones. maybe i'll change my mind if i see pictures of the different versions. i would love to see pics of RED.

I haven't really had a use for the goodies either. i have no interest in live wallpapers. even the stock ones that come with 2.1, not a huge fan. I could have done without all the live wallpaper hype, as i see it as a pointless system hog/battery waste and don't even use it.

Last edited:

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
weirrrddddd ^

The theme is nice but I am just not a fan of the mostly one color icons red tint, blue, cyan whatever lol but its not a bad theme.

mjesenovec

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
what's weird?

I dont know if i would like a single colored theme. thats why i picked stock, black and gray are the best looking imo anyway.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I meant to post weird under the person who said they didnt see the custom boot image.

I agree with you, I dont like the single colored themes. The icons are too much. I want normal icons with the smoked glass look, maybe have that stuff slightly tinted or the time and stuff but not all the icons.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Here are some pic's from the red version
snap20100421_182717.png

snap20100421_182743.png

snap20100421_203134.png

mich1248

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
i have the red rom running on my phone and think its one of the best roms out there...i have played around with the goodies a bit, nothing really interest me in it but good to have the option..

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
So i stopped using the red theme, for some reason it was slow and the app drawer was misaligned. Also the phone call volume was ridiculously low. I dont know why but it did so I am back to straight cyanogen. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
For the last month or so every so often I will get an incoming call where I can barely hear who on the other end it might happen once in twenty.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yes fb is themed the same a look as the power control widget and in the red version the "F" on the widget is red but the geen its the normal blue.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
FB 1.2 isn't themed yet. Don't know what they did but they've made this thing unthemeable (not a word, I know). Many have tried, all have failed.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
My thing is, I'm tryin to find out what's the difference between JRummy and NexTheme. I've looked at the JRummy page and the differences listed but you don't notice any due to the FB update and the goodies most people can't get to work. I've heard NexTheme doesn't play well with Helix2 but I don't use it anyway so again, why do most prefer JRummy over NexTheme?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Since the update of fb my widget is no longer skinned :(
JRummy and NexTheme are pretty close not really sure what the differences are since its been a few weeks since I've used nextheme. I like both of them ;)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm running the JRummy green theme and have been for a few weeks now, the red was just to red for me. I can't wait for the Desire Rom to be completed and then I'm sure that will be on my Droid for a long time.