JRummy Remix

AllGood

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Any one else running this ROM? I've been using it most of the day and seems to be fast and stable, some issues with wifi though :(

AllGood

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
As soon as the link is up I will be trying it too. What issues are you having with the wifi?

Sometimes it just won't connect to my router. Eventually, randomly it will connect. Its not all the time though sometimes it works great.

The ROM does seem to run fast and also uses about 20mb less memory...on mine atleast.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So I downloaded the green version and not really seeing any changes from Koush 5.0.5.7 except the theme. I like the icons better then the stock and the green theme looks good, I will update anything else I find.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Go into terminal emulator and instead of typing out a full command to do something you type a script that's usually short to do the same thing

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
On 2 days now and I'm not noticing any difference in performance compared to Koushs Rom, everything is running smooth and fast. If you like the looks of the theme I would give it a try you won't be sorry :)

Last edited:

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I tried to flash to this one today, my device wouldn't activate, and it was nothing but a headache. Back to Pete's v.9 while patiently awaiting v1.0 to drop :)

AllGood

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Activation should go with out a problem but there is a known issue with ##PROGRAM not working for some :( Sound quality is good so far, no need to do so.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
If you had a comp all you had to do was download another rom in update zip and flash that with clockwork you could have mounted your sdcard and transferred it in recovery

CrackberryMike

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
So I downloaded the green version and not really seeing any changes from Koush 5.0.5.7 except the theme. I like the icons better then the stock and the green theme looks good, I will update anything else I find.

I myself am running the Cyan theme and have encountered no problems so far. Check out the following link to see the differences (additions) between this and Koush's ROM:

(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras ** - CyanogenMod Forum

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
If you had a comp all you had to do was download another rom in update zip and flash that with clockwork you could have mounted your sdcard and transferred it in recovery

Indeed, I could have. but at the same time it was easier to just go back to stock and redo the process with a freshy fresh start :)

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Been running Jrummy's v0.5 remix since yesterday with Bekit's 7 slot 1Ghz low voltage kernel. Very nice, and smoother than the straight Koush/CyanogenMod rom. Previously, tried all the themed CM roms (NexTheme, Flavored Ice, IceROM, Buuf, etc, etc.). This rom is staying on my Droid. :D

Last edited: