Keyboard prooooooooooblems

mickmel

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble with the bluetooth keyboard sometimes sticking on a letter for a while and just going with ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I was using the keyboard for about an hour today, and it happened three times. In all three cases, I had to turn the keyboard off, then back on for it to stop. It seems to be a software bug, because the letter would keep repeating with the keyboard off until I turned it back on and hit another letter.

I was in a room by myself, so it was unlikely BT interference (though my phone was nearby). It happened in two different apps (WordPress and Google Talk), so it's not app-specific.

Any ideas?

mickmel

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine worked great the few times I tried it prior, but those were for about five minutes each. This was about 45 minutes, mostly typing. Weird.

nikolasmason

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
This has happened to me multiple times. Quite frequently actually. I use the Apple bluetooth keyboard, so I assumed maybe it was something wrong with that. The worst was I was taking notes with it in class using Google Docs, and it suddenly got stuck in a backspace, erased half my notes, then exited the screen somehow in a strange glitch, causing me to lose all of my notes. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy