Koush's 2.1 Rom

iMatter

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Since we're on the subject, whats the difference between the bekit kernals? (5 slot vs 7 slot) It is my understanding that the low voltage ones use less heat. If I was to install one of these kernals, would it eliminate the need for using an overclock app?

R

Roy Aguilera

If moving from .4 to .7, wipe data and clear defaults in launcher 2.
Setting, manage apps, hit menu, filter, all, find launcher 2, clear data and defaults. All you will have to do is reset up the home screen.

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm running Koush's rom version .7 and just loaded p3droids 1ghz kernal .. Man, this thing rocks. I have never been able to run over 800 mhz with bekits kernals and it runs hot @800 but with p3 I am running 1ghz stable and cool. All while streaming pandora and usb tethering .. lol

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
How do I get out of the endless FC loop with the .7 update?

The Launcher 2 one. I have no idea how to get my phone working right now just FC's all the time.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I installed CM .7, and everything has been good. But, I have just noticed that I cannot enable wi-fi. I can't say that wi-fi worked with it any time, but I think that it worked to start when I first installed .7. Just to check, I went back and installed CM .4, and the wi-fi started working again. Any suggestions?

The message that I get is "unable to start wi-fi".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia