Large group sms from a pc

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Windows 10 PC, 4 year old android Moto G6 play, I want to link mobile phone numbers 200+, from an Excel data base, and send a short text to all those individual numbers. I'm a club secretary. Can't use Groups, max number is 10. Could individual enter all number one at a time, but don't want that. Just once a month is all.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! One possible workaround is to determine the email address for all of those phone numbers. Most carriers have a way of sending a text via email to an email address corresponding to the phone number. For example, on T-Mobile, if you send an email to [cell number]@tmomail.net, it will show up as a text message.

If you can determine the corresponding email addresses for all of those contact phone numbers, then you could create a Gmail Label and send your message to that entire Label using email.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

A

Android Central Question

See previous re using data base

As previously texted, I need to use my Excel list of phone numbers and my WiFi, to send a blanket text to members. The phone is a Moto g6 play. I do not want to use M soft app. They want too many details and access. I need to copy the list, separate the numbers somehow, and merge together with a simple text. I know I need an app, but which. It's just numbers, no names. Too easy to hack.
regards
Nick
PS, I have joined, android central, but can't see any forums or my original posting. I also am unable to log in.

A

Android Central Question

text form PC via cell phone to other cell

I have a list of members cell phones. I need to copy that, or merge with my cell phone, to send a short blanket text. I do NOT want to merge emails with those cell numbers.