Leaked DL30 Froyo Build Available NOW! (Includes Full Instructions: Updated 2/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcAngel9

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or can you not adjust the vibrate pattern for messages anymore?

Like on 2.1 I had it set for two short vibrations now it does one long one instead and I cant find a setting to change it.

vluc

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
So far the only complaint I have is my verizon.net account is not working. Shows I have messages, but I can't get them, then when I try to send one, phone gives error message.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Is it just me or can you not adjust the vibrate pattern for messages anymore?

Like on 2.1 I had it set for two short vibrations now it does one long one instead and I cant find a setting to change it.

I don't see it either. I'm also noticing that changing the vibration intensity does nothing for haptic feedback, it's still incredibly weak.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with cwm making a backup on dl30? It freezes and forces me to pull the battery when trying to backup via cwm. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

UPDATE: Ok so i got the backup done, here is what i did, using red recovery i flashed the new cwm ,,,then i downloaded rom manager from the market , hit flash clockwork recovery, then i hit boot into recovery.

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Which green one? Doesn't seem to work with the old one.

There is a new,one some where. Cant,remember where I got it tho. Is red better or should I wait untill threr is a red one gor dl30. I sm running fine on green.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

hoffy

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Text Editing

Has anybody been having a problems with the new copy/paste feature? When I actually highlight text (new cursor turns dark blue) whatever program I'm running will force close. I've been able to duplicate this in both the stock messaging and gmail apps.

I've also noticed that the "old" copy past feature (touch and hold on text) is still there.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
reflashing clockwork with rom manager worked. Weird thing was that it showed less free space on my sd card everytime I tried to do a backup but it didn't show under restore or in the clockworkmod folder. oh well.

daskilla

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Just an update from a Noob to Flashing and other fun things to do with phones, First thank you to Chris, Droid X and Cory, by far the best and what you guys do and extreamly helpful, It's been discribed in the past i can do almost anything provided you write in Crayon.. I flashed last night to Build 2.1 update 1 basiclly took it to the point of out of the box, ran therw the setups and installed a few basic apps FB, twitter ect, this afternoon followed the foyo instructions minding the parts in other forums about Voodoo and remembering to disable this or that, FLASHED and wala foyo (the one with bloatware) no issues to report what so ever, market place works likea champ GPS within 20 meters, flash 10.1, So once agian thank you all and i'll be keeping up to date from here on out VIA Android Ceteral You guys Rule ---Das

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Has anybody been having a problems with the new copy/paste feature? When I actually highlight text (new cursor turns dark blue) whatever program I'm running will force close. I've been able to duplicate this in both the stock messaging and gmail apps.

I've also noticed that the "old" copy past feature (touch and hold on text) is still there.

Haven't noticed this myself. Have you removed any apps that came with the leak?

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone get that text message from Verizon about the "No Emergency Calls When Pattern Locked Issue"

An update is coming soon.

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Also I went back to DI01 and tried to do an OTA for DL09. No update available it says. I guess imma stick with DI01 stock until a new update pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52