Leaked DL30 Froyo Build Available NOW! (Includes Full Instructions: Updated 2/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
French - my phone matches yours Firmware/Baseband/Kernel/Build Page 67 also

Ok - so we need a poll now so we can see how many are running the latest and greatest on their Fascinate!

So much fun :)

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
App drawer can now go into list mode, in grid view u can pinch and get all screens, same on homescreen.

ha didn't know the preview trick in the app drawer. So we have:

- previews in app drawer
- pressing back and the power button takes screen shots
- long pressing on notification bar and dragging left or right adjusts display brightness

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Post it ,good topic
French - my phone matches yours Firmware/Baseband/Kernel/Build Page 67 also

Ok - so we need a poll now so we can see how many are running the latest and greatest on their Fascinate!

So much fun :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

- previews in app drawer
- long pressing on notification bar and dragging left or right adjusts display brightness

Ah, didn't know about the screen capture feature. Awesome!

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site

- previews in app drawer

wow..the brightness setting is a time saver.

my app screen doesn't pinch..maybe because I'm using launcher pro?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Awesome finds, great job

- previews in app drawer

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hope yall dont mind but I also use droidforum.net and told those guys to check out this thread here so might have a bunch more new people comeing on and asking questions.

Reactions: Cory Streater

NoHolidaysForAHooker

Jan 12, 2011
noholidaysforahooker.tumblr.com
Phone and app settings don't appear to be saving. If I reboot, everything is back to stock. Going to start from scratch again.

any fix to this without flashing or just redo all the steps? i just had the same issue but luckily backed everything up after setting froyo up completely. i only ask cuz i'm kinda lazy and i don't have a pc so it's annoying to walk to my school's computer lab

Last edited:

Chun

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Circle Battery Mod

So I installed Froyo without too much fanfare, except that I tried to install the Circle Battery Mod over Froyo - that didn't go so well. I had to install DL09 using Odin and then CWR, then Froyo again. My question is (& I apologize if this was already answered, I read about 60 pages of this post & don't remember seeing anything about this) is there a circle battery mod for DL30 yet or am I being a little too eager? I liked the circle battery mod because a quick glance will tell me how much battery life is left without having to unlock the phone.

And a big Thank You to Cory for the great instructions on Froyo!

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Did all that. I keep getting a Google Framework Error everytime I restart. All 7 homescreens would regenerate themselves after I delete them too.

annarbor

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Desperately Needing Help! Cannot Update to Froyo

First off,
My apologies for making this my first post. I have been lurking and I have found that you all are the most knowledgeable (in a simplistic way) and friendly site for the Fascinate.

I have tried 20 times since yesterday to update from a Rooted, OTA DL09, Fascinate but as soon as I attempt to flash from the Clockwork Mod Recovery that Cory posted a while back (red), I constantly get forced back to the blue CWM that runs for a second or two and then states:

E: failed to verify whole file signature
E: Signature verification failed.
Installation Aborted

I have rooted my phone and I even upgraded my Droid Eris to 2.2. I cannot figure out what it is that I am doing wrong and it is driving me crazy!

I have done everything except a hard-reboot/factory reset. That's my next move if I cannot resolve this thing soon.

I have also used Odin, but unfortunately, I am at work and will not have access to Odin for a couple of hours. I have read all 70+ pages and I simply cannot find enough info to fix whatever it is that is causing me to jam.

Lastly, if I do finally get the Froyo update, will I be able to access Samsung Media Hub if it finally becomes available in the App Market?

Any help would be appreciated!

Angel

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Do any of you use that new Google Back Up Feature? I think that's what's giving me FC's. Will report back in a bit.

Edit: Yup! That solved it. Uncheck the Google Back Up feature before proceeding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52