Leaked DL30 Froyo Build Available NOW! (Includes Full Instructions: Updated 2/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
"http://forum.androidcentral.com/verizon-fascinate-rooting-roms-hacks/59348-odin-full-eb01-froyo-leak-packaged-roms-w-root-new-clockwork-updated-2-12-a.html"

copy and paste without the quotes

cybermonkeyssf

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I loaded this ROM, and I have only one question about it. I can't find an option to keep the screen on when it's plugged in. Am I just missing it or is there no option for it at all?

midwestfx

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I loaded this ROM, and I have only one question about it. I can't find an option to keep the screen on when it's plugged in. Am I just missing it or is there no option for it at all?

Oh man! I was just typing up the path to do it, and realized it's not there. Look at me paying attention to what I'm using. LOL. :D

jrs1035

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site

It was removed from froyo. No clue why.

My screen actually stays on whenever I plug it into the charger, maybe it's standard now?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
It was removed from froyo. No clue why.

My screen actually stays on whenever I plug it into the charger, maybe it's standard now?

I don't think it is standard, because mine didn't. However, check out the Stay Awake app in the Android Market. It'll allow you to turn on/off the Stay Awake option using an app/widget.

jrs1035

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it is standard, because mine didn't. However, check out the Stay Awake app in the Android Market. It'll allow you to turn on/off the Stay Awake option using an app/widget.

Hmm I wonder what app I have installed that is still allowing the screen to stay on during charging. :)

geoandroiddaddy

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Im guessing I need to flash DL09 & This wont work on EA28 correct?

Also, When I add the first 2 files on my SD card, do I add them as ZIP, or do I extract them first?

Froalskiner#WN

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok this is new...I've been running DL30 for a few weeks now without any issue. I restarted my phone because of a Wifi error...now when the phone comes up all I get is "Safe Mode" and no VZW connection or anything.

The phone is randomly vibrating like it's trying to catch up on tasks also. "Safe Mode" shows up in the lower left of the screen. So...any ideas?

EDIT: Ok...well 8th times the charm. Rebooting over and over finally got me back to my normal desktop. Crisis averted...for now...maybe I'll just update to EB01.

Last edited:

JasPoSF

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
You are all for real!!!!

I can't say how excited I am right now! I never have done anything like this before and I feel such a rush. I mean we should always have the ability to get what we pay for. Thanks for your your help! This is awesome. Lol, I cant put it any other way!!!

geoandroiddaddy

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey Cory,

I have EA28 and Downloaded DL09 (which was a pain due to a slow connection) I tried to flash DL09 so I can Flash EB01 right after, but when I try and flash DL09, I get FAIL in ODIN

<ID:0/021> Added!!
<ID:0/021> Odin v.3 engine (ID:21)..
<ID:0/021> File analysis..
<ID:0/021> Enter CS for MD5..
<ID:0/021> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<ID:0/021> Please wait..
<ID:0/021> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<ID:0/021> MD5 hash value is invalid.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Is this something I can fix without having to RE download the file? (DL09)

Dsat1908

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Eb01 update

I have a rooted Verizon Fascinate with only Launcher Pro installed. No other ROM. If I return my phone to stock, then follow the FROYO EB01 update instructions, will I lose my telephone number & Verizon settings? Also will I have to redownload all the apps I have on my phone now?

Thanks for all your posting and You Tube videos..

mark62

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok... I downloaded the DL09 and had only Verizon issued apps, no 3rd party. I was on track with the froyo.tar and installed battery , got the blue screen and did the sd update zip but the screen went green instead of red. I continued on not really sure what would happen but after installing the DL 30 leak and rebooting, the Fascinate started up fine with the update except that before the downloads I had all the bloatware Verizon apps from the DL09 and had almost 3 screens of apps.. now I have no Verizon apps (which I can't use anyway as I use a Verizon mvno) and only 2 pages of apps. I have read that there was 3 versions of the DL30 leak, one that was clean of Verizon apps... Was this the one I downloaded or did I mess up something? The phone seems to work fine..

throhrer

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Why do you need update DL09 to do the update to Fyoyo?? I have 2.1 update-1 . Wouldn't take DL09!! Got to the first step and couldn't get past the first blue screen sdcard:update:zip..........why???

Thanks,

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz