LectureNotes - Series of How-To's - Links to Instructables

Summer0615

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I love this app, and I use it every day in school. When I type and input a textbox to type the app flashes and recenters the page to the placement of my textbox. I swear it didn't use to do this. It is just really annoying because it moves where I was looking at on the page and the flashing of the page really bothers me during lecture. Is this a setting that I can change? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

acadoid

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
@Summer0615: LectureNotes only scrolls if the cursor is not fully visible, otherwise no scrolling occurs; this behavior is unchanged since the version in which the text layer got added.

jorang

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I have been searching for a way to have the background pattern preset to all my notes, but cannot fint out how....

To me it seems like the only way to set a background pattern (grid or lines) is to actively choose this when a new notebook is initiated.

Is there a setting to have such backgroud pattern for all new notebooks? And is there a way to add backgroud pattern to an existing notebook?

acadoid

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
@jorang: LectureNotes remembers the choice in the new notebook dialog, so that once you choose a particular paper pattern, it will be the preset for all new notebooks afterwards.

You can modify properties of existing notebooks (including paper pattern) in the notebook settings dialog.

jorang

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for answering.

Can you please describe in detail how to add paper patterns in existing notebooks? I'm using LN on a Note Pro 12.2"

Last edited:

acadoid

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
@jorang: Long-click on the notebook on the notebooks board until the popup menu appears and select `notebook settings´ (you might need to scroll the popup menu content). The `notebook settings´ dialog is essentially the same as the `new notebook´ dialog. Click on `OK´ to confirm the changes.

jorang

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
@acadoid Thanks for clarifying.

Wouldn't it be more intuitive if this setting was located in the setting of the app - rather than inside the settings for one single notebook?

terfelix

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
LectureNotes is an excellent app, I use it on a daily basis. One detail is bugging me though: How is it possible to delete or edit the index entries i.e. those shown under "Table of contents" after tapping "Notebook index"

acadoid

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
@terfelix: Just select `Index page X´ in the main menu; the upcoming dialog displays existing entries for page X, so that you can delete or edit them.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sketch232