Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2

bjn714

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I was perfectly still. The pictures don't look blurry, they look more grainy than anything.

The graininess comes from the high iso level that the camera selects by default for dark situations. Concerts can often be photographed at lower iso levels because there is a lot of light up front. Point your cam at your TV from across the room in the dark (tv works great because it is bright and colorful in the dark, so you get a good contrast) and then press menu on the phone and try the different iso levels to see the difference. The higher it goes the grainier it will be. In low light situations the cam will usually use a higher iso to allow for more detail, but at the cost of some grain to the pics. I have found the dinc2 not to be the best at judging the correct iso speed at night, but I still find the camera to be very good. Better than my Droid X camera by far.

pger555

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
heres a few:

IMAG0017.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0016.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0015.jpg
[/IMG]

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Trees above me at another Ca state park on the chopping block.

My dog Bruce Wayne. (high contrast effect)

Night shot of a cloudy moon (no effects)

Metal table pic I took to use as a wallpaper. Flash used

Another pic I took to use as a wallpaper. It's a paper bag. (filters used but i can't remember which )

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Tater78

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Here's a couple I took and thought I'd share. I think they came out so clear and crisp, hope someone enjoys them. And don't worry, the baby sea lion made it back out to sea.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana