Let's see your watch straps.

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I highly recommend them. The only thing that I'm hoping goes away with time is there's a very odd odor to these bands (It's like a burnt rubber/electrical burn smell). It's very noticeable and I've attempted to wash these several times with no success.

Wow I don't have this issue did you get them from the moko company? I got my s2 bands and these s3 bands (even the mesh one) from them and they are prime shipped and flawless. I've received items in the past from overseas with this issue but none of my bands had a odor or I probably wouldn't wear them.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I have these bands in military green and a tan color. They're extremely comfortable. Night and day compared to the band that came with the watch. I highly recommend them. The only thing that I'm hoping goes away with time is there's a very odd odor to these bands (It's like a burnt rubber/electrical burn smell). It's very noticeable and I've attempted to wash these several times with no success.

Thanks, maybe I'll try one, they're cheap. Wish they had a black clasp though..not the end of the world. I don't mind the stock band so if these are more comfortable, that's great.

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
These just arrived last night and I put them on today. I just did a search for 22mm Watch Bands on amazon. I actually did a little research and realized that even fit bit and other smart watch bands can be used on the Gear S3/Frontier as long as it's 22mm and has the quick release pins. I even went to the mall yesterday looking for watch bands with disappointing results. Only the Fossil Store sold watch bands and they had some nice ones but $35 dollars is the average for one. It's much cheaper on Amazon. The only thing about these watch bands I got is the red really isn't red it's orange. I like the orange and white a lot.

Also these are probably not the best for really small hands. I'm using the farthest hole and it fits perfectly. But if my hands were smaller it wouldn't fit right.

Orange (They call it red):

IMG_20161214_105957.jpg
IMG_20161214_103000.jpg

White:
IMG_20161214_105307.jpg
IMG_20161214_105029.jpg

Green:
IMG_20161214_104222.jpg
IMG_20161214_104337.jpg

Package:
IMG_20161214_105546.jpg

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow I don't have this issue did you get them from the moko company? I got my s2 bands and these s3 bands (even the mesh one) from them and they are prime shipped and flawless. I've received items in the past from overseas with this issue but none of my bands had a odor or I probably wouldn't wear them.

Weird, I ordered mine directly from Amazon in two different colors and both have this odd odor. Like I said, thats the only issue, my guess is the smell will dissipate.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Very nice! Did you add the clasp yourself? Also can we have links to products?

I got the clasp from eBay

Easy to put on. I purchased a 22mm and wish I would have gotten the 20mm instead. The S3 is 22mm at the lug, the band I bought tapers a little at the buckle. Be sure to check if the band tapers from the lug. My Shinola leather bands are consistent in width from lug to end.

I put deployants on almost all my leather bands. Its a cleaner look and the leather stays nice because you are not pulling it back to buckle it with a conventional clasp.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamthechuckster