lg g4 FRP bypass help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Loschiavo

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Please help me! I bought an lg g4 from somebody off offerup(like craigslist) and he reset it through the recovery so now the only way to get in is through entering the last used Google account info but he doesn't want to do that because he thinks I want to steal his info. Is there any software for bypassing frp? I bought this fair and square and I can confirm it wasn't stolen. The phone is running android marshmallow. Is there Any software to bypass this? Please help! Thanks in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You can't bypass factory reset protection. Send the seller this link: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6172890?hl=en. Offer to coordinate with him--ask him to let you log into his Google account to allow you to boot up the phone, then remove his account and add yours. Then tell him when you're done, so that he can change his Google password. Once he changes his password, you wouldn't have further access tho his account anyway. If it'll make him feel better, do it over a video chat, like on Hangouts or Skype.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Isn't offer up local? If you bought it locally, just meet up with the seller, let him log in, then he can remove his account immediately himself before he leaves. Then you would never have access to his password.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does he understand why you're unable to use the phone? Did you send him that link, or show the information to him?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty low.:( Unfortunately, there may not be much you can do. I doubt OfferUp has any kind of buyer protection (the way eBay does)--I didn't see anything on their website about it. This is one of the main disadvantages of purchasing items this way.

You'll have to ask him how much he wants to meet up, and see if it's worthwhile.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty weak that he won't do that and wants to charge. He sold you a phone that is supposed to be operable and that is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC