LG L34C Optimus Fuel - how do I root this phone

Chewbacka Grizelda

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Conversely, how do I un-root this phone? I couldn't get hardly anything to work on my device, as it's version of Android doesn't include the ability to manually enable USB tethering, so I'd like to un-root the phone for safe keeping.

Joe Rochefort

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
saw your reference to LG L34C Optimus Fuel REAL manual under TOXIN in another post.
can you get me a link to that? called cs and they sent me same old useless thing that came with phone.
thanks

Mike B8

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi i have gotten mine to work with using next apps sd card fix which is free on play store, first off run this tool and it will fix the extsdcard permissions this is kitkats fault, next you need to make 2 partitions on your sdcard I used Aparted to achieve this you can use any partition manager you like, make the first one fat32 this will be what your pc sees when plugged in to usb for dragging and dropping files, the second should be ext4 once that is finished download and use link2sd from play store I have link2sd plus because it enables you to move even more data over, make sure you have the sdcard unmounted first if you use aparted to partition with, and you may even have to reboot the phone before it will recognize the sdcard again.....anyhow in a nutshell it can be done and has been.

First part went fine, but partioning the SC card using Aparted the existing drive is fat32 and when creating the new partion of ext4 and hit ok, I get the error message "Can't have overlapping partions". Disc parameters are init 3905 and End 3905, tried changing Init to 0 and no difference. Can't see Fat32 parameters to check against. ...............................

arnesha83

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
can anyone tell me step by step of how to root my Lgl34c or Lg optimus fuel phone because I cannot even use my 32 gb sd card to add music without dealing with weird files on my phone deleting over half my songs and then rebooting it causes it to totally wipe all my songs on it. Can someone please tell what compatible app or site I need to go to to fix this issue? Please help me :'(

John Smith174

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
can anyone tell me step by step of how to root my Lgl34c or Lg optimus fuel phone because I cannot even use my 32 gb sd card to add music without dealing with weird files on my phone deleting over half my songs and then rebooting it causes it to totally wipe all my songs on it. Can someone please tell what compatible app or site I need to go to to fix this issue? Please help me :'(

orgelkraft

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I tried to root my phone and had no luck.. After I hit rain it acted like it was doing something... but it did nothing on mine... I heard that after a certain date they were patched so you can't root them.. I tried a couple of times... I would LOVE to be able to free some space up for apps I actually want.. PLUS I want to run a couple of apps that NEED a rooted phone, like a couple of OBDII scanner programs...

Richard Nonya

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
the easyist way is plug in your phone let it find the dirvers for mpt ptp and while in usb debugging and charge download pdanet on your pc and kingo root go to kingo root and plug in you phone click root it will go through a few steps and turn off and it should install supersu it will opne it and just click grant and reboot it if kingo dosenot say its rooted click root again then it should work worked for my ((stright talk ))

Last edited:

Garrett Cooper1

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
any ideas I can't get busy box to work with this root method I got root downloaded supersu fine but when I dl. Busy box it will not work I need this for editing libs for some afoot apps to wo

Gary Camp

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I read every post and it is hard to follow many posters. Please take the time to write as clearly as possible, include punctuation, spell check with few, if any, abbreviations, Please. It will help everyone.

I have an L34C from Tracfone. Anyone tried this? Saw several Straight Talks but no Tracfone. Has any one done this recently? There was some comments about the carriers patching so it does not work.

FYI; On my phone, USB Debugging is hidden under Settings/About Phone/Software information/Build number. You must click Build # 5 to 7 times and it will add the new selection forever more. I see no way to turn it back off other than Phone Reset.

Are Kingo and Towelroot both needed? Still work? Load from PC or Play Store?

km

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
My Net10 LG L34C running Android 4.4 did in fact root with the string mentioned in this thread. Actually it failed once, but after a reboot I tried again, and it work and stuck.

I got it for free on a Kroger deal, and have no intention of using the cell radio. Wifi will do, so unlocking is not an issue.

What I would like to do is get a more up to date OS on it. Is there anything available, and does the fact that it is rooted help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayushtours