Lock Screen Photo Changing Each Time

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My Lock Screen wallpaper scrolls through random pics which I did not choose every time.

After searching, I realize it is supposed to be the "Magazine" feature or something, but for the life of me I can not find any settings on the phone to turn to off.

I only want the nice photo of my family, not some random croissant or a violin!!! I am on VirginMobile in Canada FWIW and using Nova Launcher.

Thanks if you can help!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My Lock Screen wallpaper scrolls through random pics which I did not choose every time.

After searching, I realize it is supposed to be the "Magazine" feature or something, but for the life of me I can not find any settings on the phone to turn to off.

I only want the nice photo of my family, not some random croissant or a violin!!! I am on VirginMobile in Canada FWIW and using Nova Launcher.

Thanks if you can help!
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky