Looking for a Low Cost Micro SD

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I am in need of a Bigger micro sd card. Maybe a 16 or 32GB. Do you guys know where I can get one at a good price?

MattDawgyDog

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm also in the market - been looking through Amazon and located this:
PNY 16GB Class 10

Any opinions, favorable or not, on PNY? It seems this product must be relatively new because there's not a wealth or reviews, but most are all positive. You're probably going to end up spending anywhere from $20-40 to get a decent sized/classed card from my research.

From what I've been reading - if you're looking into partitioning you'll be wanting to get a card which is class 6 or greater and I've read instances with people having issues with 32gb cards. I personally can't see the need of a 32gb card but some guys like like their apps..? Brand seems to play a big roles regarding reviews I've read and what you actually "get" out of the card. This will be my first microSD upgrade so I'm also looking for some info from the more seasoned members.

Good luck!

Azwizzard

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a PNY 16gb Class 10 SD card for my digital camera (NOT Micro SD) and it works great and is fast. I would assume their MicroSD works well too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john papa