Mail no longer pushing

jrojas12

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My work email is set to push and over the weekend it stopped. It will come through if I actively refresh, but it no longer pushes through. This is a big problem for me. I've gone through all the settings to ensure I have it set appropriately. Any ideas as to how to fix?

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Have you checked you sync settings. You may have mistakenly turned off the syncing option for your email?

Sent from my gorgeous Galaxy Note II aka CJ. <3

jrojas12

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've meticulously gone through my settings and everything is set to sync. I've also realized that this issue is across the board with all the email accounts I have sent to the phone.

UPDATE
Deleted account and re-entered and everything seems to work now. Annoying, but effective.

Last edited:

crimedog1989

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I have had the same problems for sometime now. The sync would just keep running which would run down the battery quickly. I have had this LTE 4g since its launch. I would delete the account but it would not let me reestablish for about a day or two. So now when my exchange email acts up I just go to the settings in that email, click on download amount which I have it set on "all" , & change it to three days. Wait about 10 seconds then switch it back to all. That usually solves the problem for a short time. Also try a hard reset for your phone. I have to do this about twice a day now. It's been this way for about 6-8 months now. I think Sprint is either having problems with syncs or its the software in the phone.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheeHans