Major Exchange headache -- no contacts, calendar

jldeitch

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
We have a new Xoom WiFi, and would love the thing except for one major problem. When we connect our main Exchange account, it spins forever but downloads nothing -- no emails, contacts or appointments.

If we add an account that's email only, the emails come down and everything works as expected for that account. If I move contacts into one of these secondary accounts, then they no longer work.

We have similar issues with Touchdown for Tablets, except there no mail appears in the inbox -- only subfolders. Plus only today appears in the Calendar. Appears to be a Touchdown bug -- bad one.

We really, really want to keep this tablet. But it's going back unless we can actually access and use our email, contacts and calendar.

It's an Exchange 2010 server, and we're accessing it via https over ActiveSync. Any assistance is most appreciated.

anon(49433)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I got Touchdown to download contacts from my company's exchange server. But something it did screwed up my blackberry account and wouldn't let me send from my BB. I uninstalled TD and am scared to try it again. I also couldn't get email through TD on the xoom. I didn't try the calendar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201